Blood 15

Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You don’t really have to send me home.” Jaejoong whined.

“It’s okay.”

“Duh! You make me feel like I am a useless man!”

“Hahaha! I was the one who saved you from the wild dogs too!”

“Psssh!”

---

“Beep!” The main door unlocked and Jaejoong went into his apartment.

Jaejoong frowned the moment he heard the music playing in his house.

The light went on and Jaejoong saw another figure standing inside his apartment.

“Haven’t you noticed that I’ve been stopping by your apartment recently?” The person asked.

“Of course I did.” Another voice spoke, causing the person to turn around to see Alyssa standing at the door. “Long time no see, murderer.” Alyssa recognized the man. He was one of the vampires who fought with her and killed her mother.

Jaejoong’s eyes went wide when he heard Alyssa’s reply. “Murderer?”

“Long time no see, Alyssa Chua.” The vampire charged forward to fight Alyssa.

Alyssa blocked his attack and grabbed the vampire by his shoulders, flinging him towards the kitchen.

Before Alyssa could attack him further, the intruder grabbed Jaejoong as hostage.

“Leave him alone or else die!” Alyssa’s eyes flashed grey.

The vampire then threw Jaejoong to the wall, knocking him out. Alyssa ran to Jaejoong’s side and the vampire disappeared out of the window.

---

On the other hand, Jiyong was also being confronted.

There’s another vampire waiting for him at the carpark.

“Who are you?” Jiyong asked when the hooded man blocked his way in the carpark.

“You should stop whatever you are doing, if not you can say goodbye to this world!” The vampire said before he turned around and left the carpark, leaving Jiyong in shock.

---

Alyssa waited by Jaejoong’s bedside until he regained consciousness. “You’re awake! Let me bring you to the hospital for a checkup.”

“It’s okay. I’m fine.”

“But…”

“I’m really fine! Trust me! I know my body well enough.” Jaejoong said, holding her hand tightly with his to reassure her. “By the way, you call the person a murderer. Do you know him?”

“You should stay out of this.” She told him.

“I insist you to be honest with me! I need to know everything! I can’t possibly depend on you all the time to protect me! I want to protect you as well!”

Alyssa was shocked by his confession but recomposed herself back very quickly. “That person is an infected person who would kill people without a second thought.”

“Who did he kill without a second thought?”

“My mother.”

Immediately Jaejoong pulled her in for a hug. “Don’t say it anymore. Don’t say it anymore. I’ll always be here for you.”

Alyssa pushed him away gently. “You don’t know the danger you will be in if you were to get involved.”

“I don’t care about the danger. All I know I will not leave you until all these s end.”

“Why are you so…” Jaejoong kissed Alyssa to stop her from talking any further.

It was only after some moments then he backed away from the kiss. ‘Don’t you freaking reject me! I hate being rejected! When I say I will be by your side, I will always be by your side no matter what happen.”

“Stupid fool.” Alyssa muttered.

“Yes, a stupid fool that falls in love at first sight with a girl who saved his stupid life from a herd of stupid wild dogs.”

Alyssa chuckled. “You can’t stay here for this time being.”

“Then where should I stay?”

“My house. I don’t think they will come directly to my house.”

“Wow! Is that how you treat your other boyfriends in the past?”

Alyssa rolled her eyes at his comment. “I thought Luhan had already told you everything about me?”

“Hahaha! For once, I feel so proud of myself.”

“Yah! Get your up to pack your stuff!” Alyssa grabbed a pillow and threw it Jaejoong’s face before walking out of his room.

---

After all the packing, Alyssa and Jaejoong had finally arrived at Alyssa’s house and Luhan was shocked to see the luggage that Jaejoong was holding. “Ehhh… May I know what happen? Why is Jaejoong hyung holding a luggage?”

“They had made a move and they almost got him, so he would be staying at our house for the time being.” Alyssa said as she entered the house.

“Sorry to trouble you for the time being.” Jaejoong bowed and followed after Alyssa.

“This will be your room for the time being.” Alyssa showed Jaejoong to the guest room in the house.

“Thanks and now that I am already at your house, can you tell me…”

“Are you sure you want to open this Pandora’s Box?” Alyssa cut in.

“Yes, I want to see what is in that box.” Jaejoong replied determinedly.

“Come with me.” Alyssa said, leading the latter to her study room. “The answer is in this video.” She told him and went to her laptop to play the video, leaving him to watch it himself.

The video contained Alyssa’s childhood, Sherlyn’s message to her daughter, and her hopes for her were all in the video. Tears were running down Jaejoong’s cheeks, he listened to Sherlyn’s last words to her: “The time when you saved the boy in the forest, you can save yourself… you will save a lot of lives, my daughter… Alyssa Chua.”

Out at the living room, Luhan was interrogating Alyssa about her encounter with the hooded vampire. “Jie, you mean you didn’t detect any smell or sense his presence this time?”

Alyssa shook her head. “Yes. I may not have detect his presence but I am sure he is one of the infected ones that attacked my mother twenty years ago.”

“These vampires must have taken the injections that make the infected to be more human-like.” Luhan commented. “I don’t think the director’s story is true at all. Shouldn’t he be the only one taking the injections? If this attacker were to take the same injection, does it mean he is on the same side as the director?”

“I don’t know. For now, I will give him the benefit of doubt until I find more evidences against him”

---

Jaejoong wiped the tear off his face when he saw Alyssa entering the study room. “It has been hard for you.” Jaejoong lugged her in for a hug. “If only I get to meet you earlier, you won’t have to go through this alone.”

“You’re not late though.” Alyssa chuckled.

“Can you show me your room?” Jaejoong asked as he pulled away from the hug.

“Why?” Alyssa frowned.

“Because I want to see.”

Alyssa brought him to her room and the latter’s eyes went wide when he saw the bed inside.

“What’s with that look? It’s not the coffin that you have expected right?”

“I guess I can strike that question out now.” Jaejoong smiled.

“Now that you had seen my room, you can go back to yours now.”

Without any warning, Jaejoong cupped her face and planted his lips on Alyssa’s cold lips. Alyssa was taken aback for one moment but she began returning his kisses after that.

It was a good five minutes of pure kissing before Jaejoong pulled away, gasping for air. “Wow! I guess that is the longest kiss I ever had with a woman.”

“Right…”

Jaejoong chukled at Alyssa’s jealous reaction and wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her towards him again. “Alyssa Chua, I don’t know if you want to hear whateve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter