The Photoshoot

"Love Game"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As the days went by and the fashion week was over, Soohyuk found his time reading her story anytime. Before next week, he could finish it since he had no drama schedule or anything he did. It was like a holiday after the fashion week. And in these days too, he always called her talking about the stories, sometimes complained when the plot was not as he expected. She always ended it in a grunt, sighed, or hung up the phone when he talked. He found it fun to bother her at a time.

Like this time, he went to her office just to talk about the story (well, and another secret intention as well) but Sooyoung said that she went out around Mapo and he immediately went to find her, right away. “Pretty well-spirited for someone new,” Hyeonmu commented, seeing Soohyuk like that.

Yejin went to the café in Mapo, established by a foreign couple who lived in South Korea. Also in the café, she could learn Korean, but not this. She searched for friends and networks, also knowledge from people who went there either to study or just to hang out.

As she arrived, she went to the learning center where she met the people she wanted to. Talking about ideas and exchanging opinions. From them, she got her advice to improve her storyline and how she should communicate to it. It was fun, in addition with a glass of hot chocolate who could calm her mind.

Soohyuk noticed her car right away, because of following her and unintentionally remembered her the plot number. He parked the car and his feeling was full of confidence, ready to bother her.

As he went in, the atmosphere was very lively at the café and he decided to order a coffee. Then he went touring around the building. The café is a two-storey house and he went upstairs where the sign wrote: Learning Center, Outdoor, and Live Stage. It was interesting.

When he was already on the second floor, he could hear her voice near him, talking to some people and laughing. It was the first time he heard her laughed and her sound was so happy.

He bravely went to the studying room and the door was opened, it welcomed everyone to come in and study, learn, and ask the experts. He stood in the front and his eyes searched for her and she found her talking with a man and a woman who were older than her. Talking something really fun he didn’t know about.

He walked to her. The man and the woman noticed him and he bowed to them, they also stood up and bowed to him which their action made her confused. She turned back and widened her eyes, found him standing there with all smiley face. “Hi, Yejin-a,” he greeted her like a friend and the man and woman asked her who he was. “I’m Lee Soohyuk, nice to meet you,” he said politely. Then the girls in the room were looking at him, with that exciting eyes on them.

Yejin by force put a smiling face and said, “Sorry, I have to go immediately,” she excused herself. “Hyeonsoo oppa, Kyunghwa eonnie, I’ll see you next time!” she said and walked passing Soohyuk. He looked confused but then he bowed to them again and followed her.

She went downstairs and he followed her too, until she reached her car. Turned back in rage, founding him stood behind her. “I just want to talk,” he said lightly… and smirked. “You don’t want to make a commotion, right?” he then whispered to her. She sighed and folded her arms.

“What do you want?” she asked, keeping her state calm.

He smirked. “I just wanna talk to you. I already told you, right?” he defended his statement.

“Where do we wanna talk?” she asked.

“C’mon, follow me,” he went to his car and she just saw him from a far. After that, she got in to her car too. Drove as he drove in front of her.

Ha, he goes to Myeongdong. It was near her house. But he stopped at the fast food restaurant and she was confused with it. He got out from his car and she did the same, then she went to him. “I thought models don’t eat junk food,” she said lightly.

“Why not? But you need to exercise as well,” he smirked and led her the way inside. They sat down far from the window where they were just surrounded with walls and another seats beside them. Soohyuk ordered the food by himself because she didn’t want to eat any. “Ice cream one, please,” well he thought, maybe she wanted to eat this. He already bought it for her and anyway, who could keep this ice from melting?

He brought a tray of food and put it on the table. “How do you eat?” she asked after seeing burgers and ice cream at the same time. “You eat ice cream first? Or you eat it with French fries?” she asked as he unwrapped the burger and started to eat it.

“Eat that ice cream, before it melted,” he said after munching down his first bite. He saw her doubting at it, by tilting her head. “C’mon!” he said and she ate it forcibly. Well, at least I got a free ice cream, then she ate like she wanted to. “You like ice cream, don’t you?” he asked and smirked. Yejin was taken aback, she didn’t answer and kept it.

They kept eating. She finished first and just waited for him to finish. He held his drink and offer it to her, she looked confused, but he just signed her to receive it and drink it. She doubted him again, but at last she received the drink and sipped it. “You look kind today,” she said lowly.

He raised his eyebrows and smirked. “Look kind?” he didn’t believe what he just heard. That insincere word from her. “How do you see me?”

She looked at him seriously. “Cool, handsome,” she answered lightly. “And arrogant,” the last word hits him hard. He just smirked. “That smirk of yours,” she said it spitefully.

“Maybe the last word is why you don’t want me at the first place?” he asked randomly.

“Good guess,” she said and coolly sipped his drink, but then he took his drink roughly and drank it. He smirked again. That arrogant smirk.

“Speaking of the story,” he said, changing the topic.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter