The Coming Out

"Love Game"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since the books were already printed, it was about time for her and team to prepare for the D-day. Well, she just needed to explain the whole thing and the whole concept, plus Soohyuk should be there. She texted him many times about this and he replied, “What are you doing?” or “Wanna grab coffee?” things like that but ended up she ignored him.

These days, Yeongkwang noticed something strange to Soohyuk. He always smiled. Well, he always smiled and happy with his “model avengers” but the vibe and the aura around him lately were different. Much more… brighter and the others noticed about this too as well.

The model boys were hanging out in Woobin’s house and they gathered themselves on the living room. Soohyuk sat on the floor with Jonghyun while Yeongkwang, Woobin, and Sung Joon sat on the sofa. Soohyuk smirked reading Yejin’s last reply and put his phone on the coffee table. Jonghyung saw him strangely.

“Who is it?” Yeongkwang asked him, kept his tone cool as usual.

“Yejin,” Soohyuk answered it lightly too. Then, Jonghyun exchanged gazes with Woobin and Yeongkwang.

“What happened?” Yeongkwang asked, since he had the connection between them two.

“She just reminds me about the D-day,” Soohyuk said. “She said I have to be there.”

“You don’t have any schedule on that day?” Yeongkwang naturally asked logical thing.

Soohyuk shook his head. “Nope,” he answered and laid his head against the edge of the sofa. Sung Joon scooted a bit right when Soohyuk put his head. “Empty and clear. I already told our company to empty my schedule,” he said. “And they easily gave it.”

Yeongkwang didn’t give any respond which made Soohyuk thinking that he understood it already. Woobin, who sat on Yeongkwang’s left, poked him, signed to ask Soohyuk more about Yejin. Yeongkwang thought of another question.

“What kind of person is she from your perspective?” Yeongkwang randomly asked. Soohyuk then turned to look at him and Yeongkwang just stared at him like the usual look he had.

Soohyuk focused back on the TV after observing Yeongkwang’s expression. “Surprising. I see many sides of her hidden personality,” he explained honestly. He thought they were his friends so he told them everything, since they wouldn’t tell it to anyone.

“Surprising much or a little?” Yeongkwang asked again.

“Much.”

“Why?”

The others were not focusing on the TV because of this sudden investigation and they looked to Soohyuk to observe his expression and listened to his reason.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter