The Starter

"Love Game"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So, you said that you got the person already?” Yeongkwang called Yejin and to that question she said yes. He called her while she was looking at her printed scripts and did a little editing. Yeongkwang was in the office with the other boys, including Soohyuk. “Who is he?” he asked.

Soohyuk, who was sitting near him, heard the conversation. He smirked, “Me,” and said confidently. Yeongkwang then looked at him surprised. Yejin didn’t even answer him yet. Yeongkwang raised his eyebrows to Soohyuk and Soohyuk just smiled.

“Okay, suddenly I have to hang up,” Yeongkwang said to Yejin. “Bye,” he said and joined Soohyuk sitting beside him. “Are you serious?” Yeongkwang asked Soohyuk, seriously yet at the same time surprised.

“Yes,” Soohyuk answered lightly. “I went to her office yesterday and we got agree on the deals,” he explained.

“Are you sure?” Yeongkwang confirmed once again. “I bet that she’s not telling you what you gain yet, and you are sure with that?” he asked him again, curious. Soohyuk just smirked.

“Of course not, but she challenged me and I’ll make sure she paid her deeds to me,” he said confidently. Yeongkwang shook his head listening to this.

“What kind of person wants to bet with her? Even I regret myself to bet with her,” Yeongkwang told him. “I lost from her since childhood. I never bet with her, ever again,” he told his miserable childhood stories where Yejin liked to prank and bet with him, in the end Yeongkwang always lost. Soohyuk just chuckled listening to this. Even Yeongkwang told him like to be careful, he just thanked him for that but not even regretted any step he took.

Soohyuk came again to her office. Sooyoung opened the door for him, Yejin didn’t even bother herself to stand up from her seat. Then, Sooyoung brought Soohyuk to Yejin’s office and he sat down again by himself without waiting her to ask him to. Yejin put her stuff away and gave him the print out of her story on the table. “Read this,” she said.

He took it and curious of what it was but then understood when he saw the title and her name on it. Her novel was romance fiction this time but what she wanted to do with it? Why she gave it to him? He looked at her curiously and then she met his eyes, sighed.

“I want you to read the story, for you to know the character. The photo shoot will make you show what character on my book will be,” she explained. “How long for you to read?” she asked and supported her head with her bending arms.

“Two weeks,” he said. She sighed again.

“I hope you’ll finish it before next week. I already checked your schedule from your manager and next week this day, I already booked it for the photo shoot,” she said furthermore. “And I want the photo shoot to be finished in two weeks, starting next,” Soohyuk found this unbelievable on how fast she worked. “You look not confident,” she said sarcastically and smirked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter