The 'Third' Person

"Love Game"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yejin couldn’t concentrate at all. She definitely things must be straightened out for good, but what was left? Soohyuk’s action toward her that night was out of her expectation, obviously and the kiss was sending her his feeling that she couldn’t deny anymore. But, she denied it once again. She denied that he had any feelings for her because she thought it was just… impossible and he might be kidding. But she remembered his sad face again that he wasn’t… kidding. He wasn’t kidding at all. What should I do? She was concerned.

Sooyoung brought her favorite burger and Yejin was happy for it, she could let her thought away for a moment and happily eat her food. Sooyoung and Hyeonmu accompanied her eating in the dining table and the three were talking happily.

“That’s what I said, a burglar ran out of bank without money because he was too happy!” Hyeonmu brought his jokes again and Yejin laughed out loud. Sooyoung smiled and she felt proud because Yejin still could laugh anytime she could.

“How could that burglar be so stupid?” Yejin commented and laughed. “That’s a total fail!” she was happy and then took her breath because of too much laughing. She relieved a breath and Sooyoung smiled in relieve seeing her being so happy.

“Yeah, I told you,” Hyeonmu said and sipped his water. “You know these days,” then a knocking sound was heard. The three of them looked at each other confusedly who came at this kind of time. “Maybe it’s the Mr. Editor,” Hyeonmu lightly said and Yejin just rolled her eyes and drank her soda. Hyeonmu walked to the door, Sooyoung and Yejin saw him.

As he opened the door, the girls were surprised by who came at this time. Even Yejin, didn’t expect that Soohyuk would come at this time. Yeah, he didn’t decide to go to the coffee shop suddenly he changed his direction and went here. “Oh, Soohyuk-a,” Hyeonmu greeted him and Sooyoung moved the dishes to the kitchen and Yejin quietly escaped to her working space. Soohyuk saw her going away by a peek. He put a fake smile to Hyeonmu.

“Hi,” he said and smiled.

“Just come in, why are you standing like that?” Hyeonmu commented and slightly chuckled. “I bet you come here to see Yejin, right?” Hyeonmu randomly guessed but he was right and Soohyuk just chuckled. He came inside and Sooyoung bowed to him while doing the dishes.

“Hi, Sooyoung-a,” he said it unusual and Sooyoung just could smile. She could hear his weakness in his voice. Was it that bad? Sooyoung then thought of Yejin’s story.

Yejin was in the office and closed it tightly. Not just closing it, she even locked it and suddenly felt nervous all of the sudden. She didn’t know herself why she acted as if she ignored him even though she knew herself that Soohyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter