The Paycheck...and the Other Thing As Well

"Love Game"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The money price came to Yejin’s account a week later and on those days, both Yejin and Soohyuk had their own schedules so Soohyuk didn’t come to Yejin’s office frequently like he did before. At one side, Yejin was glad that there was no prankster in her office, she could focus on writing the new book.

Later, her editor called her to have a fan-meeting regarding her book on the competition. She could make it since her schedule was not so busy. Sooyoung already discussed the schedule with the editor and they would have the fan-meeting for a whole next week.

Soohyuk got an information from Sooyoung that Yejin was already receiving the prize and Soohyuk found another idea to bother her on the office. He smirked. It had been a long time, a week, since he hadn’t see her. Maybe she hadn’t changed at all.

On those days also, Yeongkwang came to congratulate Yejin and told her that he got another role in drama and Yejin was happy for him too. “Finally, oppa,” she said. When Yeongkwang went into the modeling industry, he had also said to Yejin that he wanted to try acting and Yejin supported that.

Hyeonmu and Sooyoung showed off more from day to day but Yejin didn’t talk to them about it directly, she didn’t bother but she felt  bit weird since she felt herself that sometimes she was being a third-wheeler. With this, Sooyoug liked to said, “Date Soohyuk oppa, then.” It was so easy for her to say like that made Yejin wanted to gave her a lesson.

Yejin was talking with her friend on phone when Sooyoung came to her office and mouthing that Soohyuk came. Yejin was surprised and she quickly ended the phone, “Sorry, Stephanie. I’ve got to go, I’ll talk to you later!” she hung up before her friend did.

She stood up and about to go outside of her room but Soohyuk was already standing there and she sat down again. “Oh, you came,” she commented, suddenly became nervous with no reason at all. What is this?

Soohyuk stood in front of her and all smile to her. Yejin was flustered seeing him smiling. What’s with this kid? He kept smiling. Soohyuk was happy to see her, nothing changed from her. “I’m happy to meet you,” he said while giving his smile. Yejin was flustered again and adverted her eyes somewhere else.

He found her reaction cute and intentionally moved forward to see her closer and smiled. “You tie your hair today,” he commented while smiling. Yejin didn’t see him. “Beautiful,” he said. Yejin widened her eyes at him. He smirked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter