The Second Meeting

"Love Game"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She sighed as she laid down in her bed. Wonjoong definitely refused her offer and she didn’t know what to do. She might cast people with common job but with handsome face and had points like her team wanted. Sooyoung would definitely against this idea. She said that her book needed a little flavor like a popular guy so it would attract more buyers. But Yejin was mind with this idea. Not that she didn’t want to have many buyers but the fact they used well-known people for their own good was just… (a bit) wrong for her.

It was still 3pm and she was already in her home, laying in her bed. If there was no progress then she couldn’t submit her book, even she couldn’t print her books without a cover. Should she use Hyeonmu if there was no way out? No way. Hyeonmu was not proper to be a model. He just perfect as the way he was, a photographer.

Then, she decided to go out from the house. Since she lived alone, she could get home at late at night. Freedom at time and it was perfect for her job as an author. Her mom wouldn’t nag her if she continuously slept at the dawn.

Yejin took her car this time and the garage was under her apartment, it was perfect even though she had to go downstairs first. But, it was pretty tiring at moving.

She drove with the random route, even though it was just took 15 minutes to get her to the national library, she chose the longest one so she could see what was around her. What was new, what was interesting in the neighborhood. Maybe one of the middle-aged lady next door opened a business, a rice cake stall for example.

As she drove around, she passed the famous coffee shop in neighborhood. Well, maybe it was not as popular as Starbucks but people liked it there. And one man noticed her right away even though she just passed him. The window on her car could be seen easily.

Soohyuk was just getting his afternoon coffee and went out and as he looked the car passed him, he took notice on who was inside. It’s Yejin, right? He thought and took a step forward to see her. Then he quickly got into his car and followed her, with the intention to meet her. He hadn’t went to her office yet.

Fortunately, she was easy to be followed since she drove slowly than usual. He could see from his car that she took a look around her as her head went so much to her right and at times stopped by to buy a little snack. Then, she continued her way and he followed her from behind, wondering where she might go.

It was none other than national library. “Whoa,” he commented right after he saw a big building in front of him. Then he parked his car and got out immediately while Yejin was already inside. He guessed, it must be hard searching her in here. From a fact that she was an author, she probably likes book, he guessed and the fact that she might be searching for an inspiration. It would take a long time.

She went in, without a suspicion that someone was searching for her. Yejin went straight to her favorite section, fiction of course, just like the genre of the book she made. But this time, she went to search for a thriller fiction, something kind of like Sherlock Holmes and such. Learning from another author by what they wrote. Yejin mainly wrote romance novels with a unique character from her own. One day, she wanted to try to make a novel like Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.

For Soohyuk who rarely even didn’t even get a chance to go to this place, it was kind of hard for him seeing books and at the same time, he was amazed by how many books in there. “Where should I find her?” he said lowly and sighed. Well, let’s just go randomly. He decided to have a little tour.

Yejin already found her seat with a book in her hand. She read one and she always turned off her phone when she was in a time like this. She didn’t want to have her me-time destroyed, even by Hyeonmu and Sooyoung. Glad that none of them was searching for her.

Soohyuk went to the second floor where the science-like books were displayed. Yejin was definitely not in here, because fiction section was on the first floor. He could easily find her if he toured the first floor as soon as he arrived but he chose to go upstairs. In this floor, he took his time searching for interesting science book title that could dug his curiosity.

Yejin already finished three chapters in 30 minutes. That means, Soohyuk didn’t find her yet. As she went to the fourth chapter, it became boring to her and she put the book away and went to the second floor where there lied sort of self-improvement books also language books.

She took the stairs from the comic section and adult section where the seats were like inside a cinema. The design was refreshing her eyes and she never got bored using this stairs to go up, it was interesting like exploring the new thing. That was why on the second floor, turned right, there were books of travels.

Soohyuk got satisfied with touring this floor so he decided to went to the second floor, hope this time for real he met her. He went to second floor with the elevator and as soon as he arrived, the sign of the books category was already seen by him. Maybe he took a tour for a while.

Yejin sat down as she took some travel books with her. She hoped she could travel around someday wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter