The Deal

"Love Game"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyeonmu and Sooyoung who were hanging out together suddenly received a chat from Yejin that told them to cast anyone they thought it was good, to do a street cast. Hyeonmu just confused why she suddenly asked them to do this, but he was fine with it. Different with Sooyoung who grunted and put her phone harshly on the table. Hyeonmu was surprised and Sooyoung folded her arms, pouted . “I can’t believe she said that!” she complained.

“Well, there’s must be a good reason,” he said it lightly. Hyeonmu didn’t like himself join in the difficult matter between people, it was tiring for him. Let them lived they way they wanted.

“What’s good about it? If we want to win, at least, use people from the entertainment industry! What’s so hard with that?” she said. “She even has a network with Yeongkwang oppa,” she continued complaining again and Hyeonmu just sighed while browsing to his photos. “Then, why doesn’t she use Yeongkwang oppa?” Hyeonmu just raised his shoulders.

“Are we done here?” he asked. They didn’t drink their coffee again because basically Hyeonmu finished it already, and Sooyoung didn’t finish it and just talking with him from the start. Sooyoung slowly nodded but didn’t intend to stand up from her seat. “C’mon, let’s see what’s around,” he stood up and waited for her. Finally, she did what he said.

Yejin was in the Myeondong street to cast people and see around them. She didn’t tell to Yeongkwang that she just refused Soohyuk’s beautiful offer. If Yeongkwang heard about this, he might do anything to make her agreed. That’s not likely to happen.

She parked her car and got out, walked around the street. It was started to pack up with people, they liked to spend their night at here. Yejin could just visit Gangnam and Hongdae as well, but first stop was Myeongdong, since it was closer to home.

As she walked and found many boys that made her interested, she pretended to go closely to them and heard their conversations. She would leave them if she felt they were not compatible enough to work with her team. For hours of searching, she didn’t find any and she stopped by to the near fast food restaurant.

Filling her stomach with burgers is one of her interest. As she was eating her ice cream, some people, younger than her came to her and their faces looked all happy and they grinned widely seeing her. She just confused. “Hello…?” she said, doubted their presence in front of her, standing.

“Hi, we are your fans, Yejin-ssi! Please, sign this book,” one of the girl said and she was surprised so she took her book and signed the front page. She gave it back, “Thank you!”

“Wow, I didn’t think you know me,” she said, chuckled jokingly and they just smiled. Looking around their happy faces then she noticed one guy that maybe fit for her team. She grew curious. “Is he your friend?” she pointed at the guy and the others nodded. “May I know your name?” she talked to the guy.

“I’m Choi Taehwan,” he said.

“Can I borrow your friend to talk?” she asked the others and they carefully nodded. Taehwan also not sure why she wanted to talk with him. She signed him to sit and waved the others goodbye.

“We wait outside, Taehwan-a,” the fan girl said and his groups left them. Taehwan looked at Yejin didn’t know what to do and just smiled. Yejin also smiled to him.

He got that feature. Small but beautiful eyes, short and neat black hair, spike but neat. Wonder if she offered him the role. “Are you a high school student?” she asked and he nodded.

“In senior year, miss,” he answered.

“Are you busy studying?” she said, then he slowly shook his head. “Oh yeah, eat the fries if you want, really,” she said and he carefully took one piece of fried potato.

“What… are you going to… talk to me?” he asked her carefully and she just smiled, chuckled hearing his question.

“Nothing big, but I’ve got you an offer. Please, listen to it,” she said and Taehwan straightened his body to listen to her. “You know that this nuna is a writer,” he nodded. “And I join in the competition too,” he nodded again. “I need another person in my team who could be, you know, a model in the cover.”

“So you want me to be a model in your cover, nuna?” he asked for a confirmation, he seemed surprise, talking like that with widening his eyes. Yejin friendly smiled and nodded to him.

“Also, if we win or not, I’ll make sure to pay you back with something,” she said. She didn’t know what she would pay back him, so she said that as a guarantee. “So… are you in or not?” she asked then he went silent. He thought deeply of it, seeing from how he moved his fingers. “It will be a great working experience, you know,” she picked a good sentence.

“Hm, well,” he started talking carefully. “Well, the thing is… nuna,” he said and she sensed something bad. “I’m not interested in… modeling that kind of thing,” he confessed. Yejin kept her generosity by smiling to him, acted like she understood him. “I’m more interested in… studying,” he said it carefully.

She nodded, “Yeah… I understand that. But your handsome face is just a waste to be kept,” she seduced him more, but he went silent.

“I have a girlfriend so that’s not a waste,” he defended himself carefully. “I think,” he said and Yejin laughed a little, unbelievable hearing that thing from a high school student. She folded her arms.

“Well, okay, then. Since it’s your reply,” she said and looked outside to the window. His friends were sitting on the edge of the fountain. “Your friends are waiting, you should probably get going,” she said. “Thanks anyway, for listening,” she gave her last smile and he immediately stood up, bowed to her and got outside. She sighed. Her ice cream was already melted, she better bought another one.

It was still morning in the office, a nice time to make a new story since she got an i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter