Straightforwardness

"Love Game"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days were nearer than ever. Soohyuk decided to come to Yejin’s office once again with the competition reason so she couldn’t send him off. He arrived minutes later and Sooyoung opened the door. “Oh, Soohyuk oppa!” she said and bowed slightly to him. With his name was called, Yejin immediately went to the front and found him stood there.

“What are you doing?” she asked again with unfriendly tone of her. She glared at him. He casually just came inside and walked past her. “Hey!” she turned up her tone and followed him. Soohyuk stopped near Sooyoung’s desk.

Sooyoung watched them like that, she walked to Hyeonmu’s working space without making any noise.

Soohyuk turned back to look at her and found her flat expression. She folded her arms and looked at him. To her surprise, he didn’t give her any teasing smirk, so it made her nervous seeing him in his serious state. “I come to talk about the competition day,” he said it lightly. Oh yeah, right, she thought.

“Thanks for reminding me,” she answered, slightly guilty of yelling at him earlier. “Well, you just need to come with the outfit you wear on the book’s cover,” she explained and he nodded. “And… that’s it. The rest is interview, so I think you will answer that better than I will,” she said.

“Should I talk carelessly?” he started to and gave her that teasing smile. She glared at him and slightly almost punched him but she stopped her hand.

“Watch your words,” she said it sharp. “Since I just explain you that,” she said and signed her hand to the door. “You can go home,” she sent him off with a smile. Unfriendly smile. He smirked, didn’t believe he was treated like this again.

“If I tell this to hyung again, he will nag you again,” he warned her jokingly while passing her by. But she stopped him by grabbing his arm and looked at him, panic. He saw her state like that and laughed a little. She pouted and let her hand go.

“Just go,” she said and left him standing there. Yejin went to her working space and Soohyuk just smiled with a pain, didn’t believe her like that and shook his head. He left the office coolly without even paid his visit to Hyeonmu either.

Two days before the competition and Yejin was in state of panic these days. Sooyoung looked worried and stressed because she kept demanding. Hyeonmu was worried for the girls. Both of them understood that Yejin was in a difficult position to prepare for the competition but also write the book. She hardly slept.

Sooyoung was asked to contact Soohyuk about Yejin’s red dress. “I’ll come there right away,” Soohyuk said after listening to Sooyoung and heard Yejin’s panic shout from the phone. She must be very busy, he thought.

Hyeonmu went to the shopping mall where the competition was held to check the place and where they should display their books. Actually all of them had to go to here this night, but seeing at Yejin’s impossible time, Hyeonmu decided to be the rep and the committee didn’t mind with that.

Yejin shouted from her room, “Who’s knocking the door? Open it.” And Sooyoung quickly opened the door for Soohyuk, he went in immediately bringing the dress and handed it over to Sooyoung. She received it and put in on the hanger in her cupboard.

Soohyuk went to Yejin’s office and found her ridiculous state. Panda eyes, messy ponytail, not even a smile on her lips. “Oh man, what happened?” he asked right away and worried. Yejin just looked at him uninterested and kept writing.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter