The Searching

"Love Game"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Their work was done for today. Soohyuk changed his clothes again and got ready to hang out with Yeongkwang and the other male models of his circle, none other than Kim Woobin and Hong Jonghyun. They decided to go to Yeongkwang’s place, because Yeongkwang said he would make a barbeque party at his house.

“Let’s go!” Jonghyun said, he was the one to get into the car while the others were taking their time. “Hurry up! Our meat is not waiting for long,” he said and Kim Woobin sat beside him in the back while Yeongkwang sat in the passenger seat and Soohyuk drove.

“I have to attend a reading section tomorrow,” Woobin said and he sighed. His schedule was packed these days. He closed his eyes then, tried to find some tranquility.

“So, hyung,” Soohyuk called Yeongkwang. “Tell me more about your friend’s project,” he demanded.

Yeongkwang raised his eyebrows. “Whose project?” he asked more in detail because Soohyuk asked like that. Yeongkwang had many friends who had their own projects, what’s the one he’s talking about?

“That writing project by your friend,” Soohyuk answered and Yeongkwang finally understood.

“Oh, you mean Yejin’s project?” he confirmed and Soohyuk hummed. “Well, basically that she wrote a book and it’s all finished. She just needs a person for the cover of her book and presents it on the day of the competition,” he explained. “Why? Are you interested?”

“Well, kind of, honestly,” Soohyuk honestly answered.

“But, that competition… well… she wants a person who wants to work voluntarily with her,” Yeongkwang carefully explained more.

“Voluntarily? You mean like, free?” Soohyuk guessed.

“Well, you can say that but I think it’s the business of her and the person on the cover himself,” Yeongkwang said. Soohyuk then understood bit by bit about it. “If you are interested, I might give you her phone number.”

“No,” Soohyuk quickly refused. He didn’t want that then Yeongkwang told her about him. “I think I just go to her office,” he said.

“Okay, I’ll give you her address later,” Yeongkwang promised. Well, this might be interesting, Soohyuk thought. But that voluntary work kind of concern him too.

Hyeonmu connected his camera with the computer screen, Yejin and Sooyoung sat beside him. They would look at the pictures of male models he had taken on the show. Sooyoung enthusiastically wanted to see. Her working spirit was in a good mood, meanwhile Yejin was just… Yejin with nothing to expect. She just expected that someone (other than Soohyuk) might be a good candidate for her book’s cover.

“Well, let’s start,” Hyeonmu said after the photos were finished loading. He clicked the first photo of a male model waited for Yejin’s reaction with this.

“Hm, Nam Joohyuk,” Sooyoung said. “Oh, he is young and tall,” Yejin rolled her eyes listening to her stated a fact. Of course, the models are tall. “Next please, oppa,” she said and Hyeonmu clicked the ‘next’ button.

“Lee Cheolwoo, who is emceeing with Tiffany from Girls’ Generation,” Hyeonmu said. Yejin knew about him, a bit. He did have that interesting face. But she reminded what she focused on was that a model that could bring a sense of coolness also a bit of mystery in his outlook personality.

“Next,” Yejin said and Hyeonmu clicked. It was Kim Woobin. Yejin shook her head at this and Sooyoung gasped. “He’s more like into gangster genre, bad boy genre, for my personal opinion. We are going for a mysterious kind of guy and in this book, he’s nice, just mysterious,” she strictly explained.

“What’s different from a bad guy?” Sooyoung stated her opinion lowly and Hyeonmu just sighed being in between them.

“Bad guy delivers bad attitude,” Hyeonmu always be a resolver in the middle of them and he mostly agreed with Yejin’s opinion, because… well… her opinion seemed more logical than Sooyoung’s. Then, Sooyoung pouted while putting her head on the desk. “Okay, next.”

They saw the pictures until the end. When it was Soohyuk’s one appeared, Sooyoung strongly recommended him to Yejin. She knew Sooyoung would do this, so she just kept silent when Sooyoung said it. On this, Hyeonmu kind of agree with Sooyoung because he thought that Soohyuk could bring that points they wanted.

But, Yejin said, “Let’s look on Kim Wonjoong again,” she said and Sooyoung sighed. “What do you think of him?” she asked the others. “I think he gets that mysterious aura and kind of… cool,” she ga

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter