The Night

"Love Game"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They arrived and Hyeonmu already in the office with Sooyoung. “What a great kid,” she satirized Hyeonmu as she looked to his car, took the box from the car quickly and went inside. Soohyuk saw again her angry expression and decided to take the box quickly, halted her from being angry to her friends.

She put the box into the ground harsh and clicked the code quickly, came inside. Soohyuk was behind her, prevented the door from closing by his leg. “Ya, Hyeonmu-ya! Sooyoung-a!” she yelled calling her and Sooyoung was surprised, so was Hyeonmu. They quickly went to her and Sooyoung couldn’t meet her eyes while Hyeonmu bravely looking at Yejin.

Yejin just could fold her arms, seeing them. “Hyeonmu-ya!” she said to him harsh. “Take the box inside,” she told him and he saw the box in the ground and Soohyuk who was keeping the door by his leg. Hyeonmu straightly went to the front and took the box. “Sooyoung-a,” Yejin said to her. She sighed and became speechless.

“Don’t be mad at them, I told them to go out earlier,” Soohyuk came between the talk and Yejin just glared at him. He came closer to her while giving his serious look like she saw earlier and she became nervous once again. “So we can have a private and personal time together,” he said lowly with that bass voice of him and smirked. She could just glare at him.

She avoided him and stepped back, looking at Sooyoung. “We’ll have a book inspecting to do,” Yejin explained and signed Sooyoung to go to her office.

“Sorry to be treated like this, Hyeonmu-ssi,” Soohyuk said to Hyeonmu and Hyeonmu just could shake his head, which meant that was not Soohyuk’s fault. In some case, Hyeonmu and Sooyoung secretly wanted them to reconcile.

“Let’s go, Soohyuk-ssi,” he said and they went to her office together.

“Okay, all books are okay. They are in a good condition,” Yejin said as she officially closed this day’s work (with the addition of Soohyuk). Outside of her e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter