1 - The Meeting

"Love Game"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Having a big annual competition was a burden for her, but she liked it. Yejin, a writer, always joined a competition for author that involved real people on the cover and real people as the main character in their book. Well, simply speaking, she had to work with photographers and real person to be in cover of her book. She had to explain why she chose this model or that model and the relation with the book and the whole story, even character she wrote. It was tiring.

This day, she went into a fashion week and got a privilege to the backstage. Yejin made a group with her photographer, Mr. Yoo Hyeonmu and her assistance and schedule manager, Ms. Choi Sooyoung. Well, the girls were not just two of them. Sooyoung got her acquaintance right then at the fashion week. Her friend was more in the modeling industry, even though Yejin had her connection herself.

“Oh, that’s him!” Sooyoung whisperingly exclaimed. Yejin was in the group full of girls, while Hyeonmu walked around the backstage, taking photos or getting his inspiration. The girls around her was loud and she couldn’t stand it.

Right after Sooyoung said that, the girls around her started to exclaim the word of admiration, the word when they saw a handsome guy that melted their hearts. And right then, it was the perfect reaction for them to show because the hot actor-model just walked passed by them.

Ah, here he is. Handsome, I admit, but what’s so special about him? Sooyoung then saw Yejin’s flat reaction, like she really wasn’t interested at all. Sooyoung sighed. “Can you be more excited, eonnie? You just see the handsome and cool model in Korea!” she excitingly said.

“And? I know he’s handsome, but not just him who is handsome, right?” Yejin logically stated her opinion. Sooyoung always lost in debating things like this with her, she sighed once again.

“Oh, Yejin-a!” someone called her name in the middle of the crowd. Yejin tried to find who he was and she found him going to her groups. The girls started to chant, “Ooh, he’s handsome too,” and Sooyoung brought her friends away to see that handsome model again. “Hi, Yejin-a!” the man came to her and casually greeted her.

Yejin smiled and grinned, raised her hand up, “Hello, Yeongkwang oppa!” Kim Yeongkwang, one of her connection and they remained good friends since they were little. “You were so cool! I bet aunt will be proud of you,” she said and gave him two thumbs up. Yeongkwang just cheekily smiled.

“Still in that competition?” he asked, by this he meant that writing competition. Yejin slowly nodded and sighed, but smiled. “You go for another prize?”

“Of course, oppa, how can I miss that?” she said it confidently and he chuckled. She always had that determination in her.

“You already found the person?” he asked. Yejin shook her head and smiled pitifully. The relation between them made him knew the new project she made, and this time he already knew the whole stories and the whole character concept she had. He knew what kind of person she wanted to have in the cover. “Oh, Soohyuk-a!” then he called someone as he raised his hands high for the calle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter