Don't hurt him

Connected Fates

Sunggyu woke up first...after a dream of something thats been bothering him for sometime now...and he's scared that its gonna grow on him...yes it was woohyuns face. He gave up internally. His fight that was continuing that he he doesnt have to see the same guy everyday fr the rest of his life.

 

But now things didnt seem that bad...that guy isn't that bad at all...he didnt plan to get sunggyu cursed.

 

he remembered how woohyun held him till he stopped crying even if he was tired...yes sunggyu needed that without even realising it.

 

sunggyu looked towards the person next to him...sunggyu didnt know what to do with him. 'Look at you.....all confused and unaware' he faintly smiled to the fact that woohyun didnt bombard him with questions instead he gave sunggyu some space to breath and held him as well.

 

 

this was the most peaceful sleep he had in years...and he woke up with a genuine smil and a light heart. He could get used to this. That moment then...something bloomed inside sunggyu.....warmth. he was begining to fall for the younger. And sunggyu wasn't dumb...he knew that too...it was in his dreams that he would like this younger thats a walking piece of his life.

 

 

sunggyu got into a sitting position staring at how woohyun slept peacefully with his hair softly lying at the pillow and his head...it was long enough.

 

The urge to that hair was bothering him. He gave up and started it....and woohyun opened his eyes hazily at that moment...enjoying the comforting touch....too sleepy to realise who that was.

 

 

woohyun was enjoying every moment as he switched onto a comfortable position.....untill he got hit in the head. "Oouch" was the word that left woohyuns mouth as he groaned in pain. He whimpered as he placed a ahnd the injured spot. "What.....who..?" He looked around and he saw sunggyu.

 

sunggyu was wearing an impatient impression, his eyebrow raised. "Get out of my room." Woohyun was too sleepy to think straight " im sleepy" he said lying down again getting the comforter over his head and burying himself whole.

 

before woohyun would face sunggyus evil hamster wrath myungsoo came in their room all dressed up and ready. He looked pery enough....he forced the comforter off woohyun head "hyung, wake up...its time for breakfast." He woohyuns head and gave him a peck on the forehead to which sunggyu and woohyun both were surprised. But didnt show any sign of bieng surprised though.

 

 

woohyun immediately got up and looked myungsoo who just smiled and got out of the room. He just blinked for few moments to just let the moment sink in his brain. Well doing that just made his cheeks heat up and become somewhat pink. Sunggyu watched him in amusement as he didn't let a the fact bother him too much that he liked woohyun now too. But there is no competition as sunggyu knew that he must let his brother have him.

 

 

he knows that he must back off "listen...I know what my little brother feels for you. " woohyun was shocked. So was that true? Really? "So I suggest that you don't hurt him in any way possible and you want to know about your parents right?" Woohyun nodded eagerly with wide eyes as,well this situation was new and confusing for him. " I will tell you what you want to know. "

 

sunggyu was determined to make his kittle brother happy as he was sure that what he had for woohyun was just a little interest.....nothing more nothing less. He didnt want to get in the way of them , this is myungsoos first interest in someone.....don't hurt him sunggyu. Those were the words in his mind.

 

 

 

A/N: yes *-* some fluff finally made its way, sunggyu centered chapter for you..^^ if you want I can make a myungsoo centered chap too!