sleep over

Connected Fates
Woohyun stood outside...5 minutes after sunggyu went inside. He still couldn't go. He didnt know why but he was nervous to go inside.. maybe because in his highschool life he was too busy studying to party with friends...

" you coming inside or not?....if u aren't then I'll feed you to the ninja!" Sunggyu yelled from inside...woohyun realised and quickly got inside, locked the door.

he didn't why he was breathing so fast and his heart was beating faster ' maybe I am afraid of the ninja a little too much...' he thought but then he realised he looked like a scared girl. Woohyuns brain screamed at him to be a little more manly to atleast protect his manliness.

" woohyun hyung come on...dinner's ready" myungsoo invited him happily as woohyun smiled but sunggyu cut him to it as he yelled at myungsoo " yah! Its not been two minutes and you're already making him you're favorite?" Myungsoo came to woohyun wrapped an arm around his waist saying " ofcourse I am...woohyun hyun is way nicer than you hyung." He took out his tongue in an attempt to tease his hyung. Woohyun thought sunggyu will get angry.

To woohyuns surprise sunggyu did the exact opposite by only pouting at his youngers words. Mumbling "fine...replace me...i dont want you to like me better than him anyway..who says I do..." . Myungsoo laughed and went to his hyung saying ' ahh hyung I was just joking', 'youre the best ' and ' I can never replace my bestest hyung'

Eventually sunggyu stopped sulking and came with them to the dining table to eat.woohyun was surprised that sunggyu can even act like a kid..and totally look adoreable while doing it.

they started eating with a silent atmosphere until myungsoo broke it. " so woohyun hyung...how did you apologise to sunggyu hyung?" Myungsoo said with a mischievious smile. " uhh...well umm...sunggyu hyung saved me and then he forgave me..." woohyun said shyly...looking down at his food. Myungsoo sta r ed laughing " sunggyu hyungs a big softy..." he then faced the now red faced sunggyu " hyung I told you..you shouldnt act all tough at first" he said chuckling.

myungsoo then faced woohyun " this hyung here is a big softie...unlike his image...." he started laughing as sunggyus face became more redder " he probably told you i begged him to run after you" myungsoo was a laughing wreck right about now as sunggyu just wanted to die from embarrasment.

while sunggyu just wanted to die. Woohyun on other hand was confused and touched at the same time. ' so he really did come running after me to apologise!?' And 'he did save me out of the goodness of his heart?....why r they both so nice!?' Thqts what woohyun thought as he began to space out....he didnt notice sunggyu marching off to his own room then locking it.

they both finished their dinner and it was almost time to sleep and woohyun was feeling exhausted. " umm where should I sleep ?" He said in a really polite tone. " with me ofcourse....where else?" Hearing that woohyung quickly ahook his head making his hair flip and hit his ears fluffily (I dont know if thats even a word but thats the best to describe his act *-*) myungsoo whined " awh hyung~...itll be fun.." woohyun conteplated " .....but I dont wanna be a burden..." he said weakly...as myungsoo shook his head grabbing the olders wrist with both his hands "hyung just think of it as a sleepover with a friend...your my friend right?" Myungsoo looked at woohyun with anticipation and woohyun just couldn't say no to that face.

myungsoo gave woohyun spare sleeping clothes as he lied on the bed hoping the older wouldnt mind if the clothes were a little larger compared to his size.

when woohyun got out, that shirt clung to him making his shoulders visible, but too large on him. The muscles on his shoulder were no joke .myungsoo noted that he should ask about it later.

" hyung perhaps is this you're first time having a sleepover?" Myungsoo guessed and asked rightaway." Y-yes" woohyun said shyly while playing with his hands."you dont have to get embarrased about it" myungsoo chuckled and continued...feeling unusually comfortable and sleepy " if it makes you feel better I can share a secret with you too"woohyun nodded slowly " well like you...its my first time even though im this old...and I have a job....its my first time liking someone...my..first love..." he felt really sleepy to mumble that kind of confession "didn't you like sunggyu hyung before?" He said wiyh the most innocent look " no...its not like that..." his volume got really low...one could mistake it as a whisper.

woohyun felt confused by the youngers words " well then how is it different?" He managed to say without dying in embarrassment. He got no reply because myungsoo was now in deep sleep ,emitting light snores as a sign..

woohyun thanked the heavens that the uounger didnt hear his stupid question.

A/N: OMG dont kill me for the failed fluff...im sorry ;A;....and sorry for the grammar and other mistakes becuz I update with my tab so I cant correct it... And thankyou all who subscribed to this lame story...i love you all♥ Bye~