whats on the outside...

Connected Fates
The night before the nest day...hoya and woohyun selected the outfit...they purposely chose the most suited, girliest and friliest dress myungsoo would hate to wear.....cuz everybody knew he didnt like anything except black....let alone a really embarrassing colour he would rather die than to wear. (pink!). They smiled evily and gave it to the younger... so myungsoo could come wearing that dress tomorrow.

myungsoo didnt know how or why he was in this situation in the first place as he took out the offending devils curse out and looked at it.

while he was looking at it with a horrified expression...sunggyu came in to see what was so quiet in the house? And yes. He too noticed the dress. "Yah, whats that?" He asked pointing at the object of myungsoos depression.

"it's my funeral." L said with hand rubbing at his temples, clearly stressed out and had sour expression..... 'Am I gonna wear that!? I dont think girls even wear this kinda outfit...its too much for even them.' He sighed

sunggyu smiled and patted myungsoo on the head " come on, it won't be that bad...I promise...if anyone dares to make fun of you, they wont live another day." Myungsoo looked up to see sunggyu smiling at him...he portrayed the exact warm smile back at him. "I guess you bieng a mom isn't always annoying, sometimes it has its good moments too" myungsoo chuckled.

sunggyu smiled and nodded " yeah I know.....hey! Wait a minute! Yah! What do u mean im annoying all the time!?" Myungsoo chuckled again as got up up and climbed on his bed." We should probably go to sleep now hyung" but sunggyu was having none of that as he continued " is it so wrong that I tell you to do your share of chores huh!?....u only have to clean your room! Is that so much annoying?" Sunggyu saying in a hurt dramatic tone....obviously faking it but myungsoo knew and he laughed " yeah thats the annoying usual sunggyu I know" and then myungsoo didn't what sunggyu said after cuz he slept right after hearing a yell "yah!!" From sunggyu.

×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×

everybody came to the office...the atmosphere was fine as they were all talking to each other chatting before work hours started. Sunggyu came inside the room following myungsoo who was wearing the dress coming inside with a sour look on his face..." every body was turning around to see me. And its all your fault hyung" his sentence started angrily but ended with a pout as he was looking at woohyun saying 'how dare you hyung!?' . Woohyun kinda regretted the decision now...cuz myungsoo looked really uncomfortable and bothered by the whole turning into a girl thing.

" wah , deabak myungsoo-ah , you look prettier than most girls." Hoya said with amazed eyes not believing that it was myungsoo could pull off the dress and wig they bought....its was even better than he imagined "yah this is not a punishment if he looks good in these.." hoya pointed to myungsoo, looking to woohyun who nodded in agreement.

myungsoo on the other hand didnt like wearing the clothes...whatever the hyungs said...he didnt like it, it was humiliating for him to cross dress.... Even if he did look pretty.

suddenly hoya recieved a call from the CEO...like a business call he said 'oh really?' 'Yes' 'I understand' 'im coming'..... then he gathered everyone "listen everyone, the ceo says there's a new guy that's gonna work with us from today, and bviously If this is the korean division of workers then he must obviously be A korean...that much I know...the ceo told me to come in 5 minutes...welcome him guys!!" He then went out of the room ...silence covered the room,

after few minutes Hoya came back with a rather tall person. With light brown long hair...a little..

" hello....my name is sungyeol..and ill be the assistant manager post starting from today...please take care of me." He smiled and bowed a 90 degree bow and just like how woohyun arrived the first, everybody began introducing themselves....but one thing sure was different.. and woohyun didnt like it.

the fact that sunggyu was standing there, shaking his hands and joking with the newcomer....he also warmly introduced himself and offered his friendship to sungyeol ,burned him inside. Was sunggyu like this to everyone except him? Was sunggyu not talking with the group cuz woohyun was with them now? Sunggyu can say that he forgave the younger now, but was there still hatred inside him for the younger till now?

there were many times when the younger was feeling miserable about his fate...he many times cursed that he was born with a family like this..while other kids have normal ones...that wasn't enough untill someone he really wanted him to like hated him for something he didn't do, ofcourse aunggyu had his reasons but woohyun can't help but think its all unfair. He was in the middle of felling crappy and was sitting down, shoulders slumped....basically the whole image of bieng dejected extremely was bieng portrayed by nam woohyun. Untill he felt a hand on his shoulders...

-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-

sungyeol was in the middle of getting to know the office members he was in the midst of chatting with everyone as a group session ....but a certain girl was constantly getting his attention as when someone would talk to him or would crack a joke, his eyes would always wander to that pretty girls smiling face. The girl introduced herself as 'kim myungsoo'. and to sungyeol, the name itself was the most charming bieng he saw...never in korea did he come across that face or that smile, that made her look innocent and cute. Her voice wasnt like what most girls would have, but sungyeol liked it that way.

her every gesture , eye smile, or laugh, she didnt seem to bothered to maintain her feminie state as she just let her self go in the jokes and laughs everything...... about her seemed cute and charming to him. To sungyeol It was a condition similar to love at first sight and sungyeol was trying hard to be obvios about his whole starstruck state. But the problem was, he didn't believe in love and other fantasy stuff that didnt exist....he stopped deluding himself years ago....and he wont fall for it a second time.....so hit his head to snap himself out of his dazed state.

-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-

"what're you doing sitting here...all sad and depressed. I could feel the depressed aura from way there." He pointed to a corner where he was standing next to sungyeol. With an amused expression he conntinued to ask ,moving a bit closer to the younger...placing both hand on his shoulders.

"nothing hyung..." woohyun averted his eyes making the obvious lie , more obvios. He couldn't help bieng so obvious because seriously with all intense and knowing gaze..piercing the younger, as if looking through his soul. "Liar. U know were connected, u know I can feel what u feel...and u can't fool me" sunggyu felt wierd saying that for the first time cuz before that...he barelly was in the personal terme with the younger....well u gotta start somewhere, right.

"uhh its...umm.." woohyun was in a pretty good dilemna ...he couldnt tell what he was feeling or why...and he couldnt lie cuz sunggyu would know...he knows...somehow woohyun knew that sunggyu would always know when he was lying. And the slight close proximity wasn't exactly helping the already panic situation

he just chose the option to tell the truth...lying was alot harder anyways. " I feel bad.." he said pouting slightly...eyes on his hands that were placed on his lap. Truthfully...he never had someone that was concerned when he was sad...so someone coming and asking how is he....is something woohyun secretly wanted and on top of that....it was sunggyu who was asking his...the person whos attention woohyun also secretly wanted....now he was happy.

"...and why are you feeling bad?"sunggyu urged him to go on as woohyun was hesitant. He looked at him with slightly glassy eyes.."its just that...I wish you didnt hate me that much....you like sungyeol...but...you.." sunggyu cut him off. "Look...I dont hate you...I've said so before.." woohyun sniffed "its the exact opposite now..."sunggyu sighed "you're my little dongseang now" he then patted woohyuns head...with smiley eyes.

woohyun smiled slightly and nodded...that was a load off...now finally things were clear between them. And woohyun was much happy, he really enjoyed the moment.