Questions

Connected Fates

That whole morning breakfast just went quiet....a really awkward atmosphere. Specially cuz now woohyun knew the tension that bothers sunggyu.

 

' did he have a dream about me today too?'....'if he had one, I wonder what its about?....can he see the future?.....does he know who's after me?.....how much does he know that I dont know.....does myungsoo know too?'

 

those were the thoughts that were bugging woohyun to no end. He just wanted to have a long session of just asking loads of questions and sunggyu answering them. Oh how he wished that but now things were quite awkward and woohyun just wanted to disapear.

 

woohyun continued to look at his half emptied plate 'great I have myungsoo liking me and I dont how to respond to that ! And sunggyu hyung is gonna kill me if I do or say something wrong to myungsoo.....and besidesi have a ninja whos after me, trying to kill me, I need to find out what happened In the past, how do I do that!?...I dont know where to start!...great just great nam woohyun these are your little problems....' woohyun sighed , using his other hand as the support to his chin, wearing a bored expression.

 

sunggyu wasn't all smiles either....he had a headache since he started eating breakfast, his head throbbed with pain....'it isnt easy knowing the truth woohyun' he thought. He knew woohyun was confused and was in heavy tension...but he didnt know what he was thinking.

 

yes this was the "curse" as sunggyu called it...he could feel what woohyun felt. He could see what woohyun saw....well in his dreams anyway...and hewas stuvk wanting whatever woohyun liked..,,, like one time woohyun was obsessed with eating strawberries, singing and beauty products....sunggyu had to like them just cuz woohyun liked them a year ago.

 

they all finished breakfasr and went to the office to work..., this time the atmosphere was a little better because woohyun interacted with sunggyu for tye first time in working matters, smiled and joked.

 

"Can't woohyun hyung come with us today too?" Little myungsso pleaded with sunggyu with sparkling eyes...sunggyu was this mom who was set on spoiling her kid..."woohyun , you wanna come over today too?"

 

"Sorry myung, I can't come today....who's gonna look after my house? Hmm?" Woohyun didnt want to be a bother to anyone.

 

myungsoo pouted. "Awwh hyung~ but I like having you around..." he looked down "besides the scary ninja might still be out there" he continued in a whiney tone.

 

if woohyun didnt know myungsoo was a qualified worker here , he would think myungsoo was this cute kid. Well that's how sunggyu made him act like....anything can be acquired by acting cute ;)

 

but unlike sunggyu, woohyun wouldn't fall for that. He smiled and patted myungsoo in the head....even though myungsoo was taller than woohyun and not to mention myungsoos clothes wouldnt fit woohyun either.

 

" maybe some other time ok?"he said looking at myungsoo, smiling. Even though inside he was getting nervous as hell, his cheeks heating up and his composure losing bit by bit.

 

suddenly he felt a hand on his shoulder " I think it would be good if your come with us" sunggyu said with the angriest glare he could make, with the face saying 'I'll kill you if you deny my little brother'

 

yes, now woohyun was scared, he gulped and said " well, O-ok" followed by a faint mumble from myungsoo 'awwh when sunggyu asks , you immediately listen to him?' But woohyun didnt have his ears opened as shivers went up his spine. Fear consuming him.

 

"But you have to answer all my questions tonight..." woohyun said in a low voice..and sunggyu nodded.