Misunderstandings

Connected Fates
Woohyun was ready. After the note incident...it was getting serious. He wanted to know who was doing this....and he was pretty sure it was sunggyu...or maybe not..he wanted to confirm...ask and then confirm that from him..but there was one problem.

woohyun didnt know for sure if it was sunggyu or not..so he he didnt want to offend the guy...he was pretty scary and angry....he was sure he would get killed by sunggyu the second he asks...

He then got ready to go to the office as slow as possible.

woohyun camw inside as everyone greeted him. "hello woohuyn...how are you doing?"hearing that woohyun just shook his head "not good" he sighed"eversince I came here I've been getting threat notes..." hearing that he got everyones full attention "someone doesn't want me to be here..and he said I'll regret it if I stay here.." he sighed again...".... and I think maybe its sunggyu..." everyone gasped. Myungsoo came towards woohyun and placed a hand on his shoulder " are you sure its sunggyu hyung?" Woohyun shook his head with a frown. " no not really but...who else would want me gone from here..." he looked at myungsoo with a serious expression" he glares at me like he wants me dead...if looks could kill...I wouldve died by his gaze" he said a little sadly.

Myungsoo smiled and patted woohuns back " trust me...its not sunggyu hyung...I know him since we were kids...its not his style to kill before sending him a warning note..." he said with light chuckle at the end that made woohyun smile...but not for too long as sunggyu came inside looking pretty chill and calm....ready for today.

His style was always kinda dark themed....as he always wore dark clothes with a serious expression ,the dark red hair styled messily and ofcourse the eyeliner was always applied to his eyes making him look almost like a rocker and no one could ever guess he had such a high position as an office worker. Well thats how woohyun thought.

well now was the time to ask as woohyun slowly aproached sunggyu with determined expression. "Sunggyu...do u have a minute?"...this was the first time he talked to sunggyu by choice. And yes he was scared...thats what he thought when sunggyu's eyes landed on him...he felt so vulnerable and weak under that strong gaze...it was as if sunggyu was trying to tell him somthing or just telling him to get lost in that exact secon...woohyun felt so much.

it seemed like forever when sunggyu finally answered "yeah?"woohyun felt relieved "and its hyung to you." He aaid with an emotionless expression " ahh im sorry I didnt know you were older....hyung.."he felt his cheeks heat up a little saying that..."sunggyu hyung...I keep recieving these threat notes by someone..do u know..."his breath hitched as sunggyu raised his brow" anything about it....some one doesn't want me to be here....and I think its serious.."sunggyu had an ammused smile on his face now. "And what do the threat notes say? Hmm?" Woohyun lowered his head as he bit his lip..." he wants me to go back.." sunggyu realised that second what the younger was trying to say.." so you think I send you the notes?" Woohyun looked up with wide eyes...looking at him with an expression mixed with confusion and shock...he lightly nodded..eyes anywhere but on sunggyu. He gulped...closing his eyes.

sunggyu then automatically had a smirk on his face.....leaming a little closely to the younger and whispering " and what if I tell you I did sent the notes?" Woohyun didnt know what to say as he had his eyes downwards looking intently at his feet..but the word involuntarily came out of his mouth...with a little volume "D-dont"..sunggyu blinked." Stop pranking me...you dont know how much coming here means to me.." he said clenching his fists " and im not going back.." he said bitterly...sunggyus expresaion turned emotionless as he said.." go back..your not welcome here.."

that was it. Woohyun lost it at that sentence and immediatley punching him at his face with courage he didnt know where he was hidingball the time...as sunggyu was down with his hand holding his injured cheek and looking him with the intention of killing him.. woohyun was panting hard as he looked at sunggyu with scowl.."go back"...was the only thing sunggyu said..woohyun shouted " mind your own ing business...and stop interfering...u dont know anything!"...then at that moment myungsoo came in between them and stood after sunggyu spreading both his arms in protecting manner...woohyuh was confused as why myungsoo came and protected sunggyu?

"don't....don't lay a hand on sunggyu" he said with a sad expression "he didn't do anything like that" he said with almost teary eyes...."myungsoo...you dont have to protect me anymore..."he said softly "im not like I was before..." amd then sunggyu walked towards his working place.

woohyun didnt know what was happening as suddenly he felt like the bad guy as myungsoo looked at him with a scowl. "Happy now?" Was all myungsoo said as he went to his place.

hey^^...this is finally the longest chapter I posted....I hope u like it...and uyeah thanks to ones who subscribed...I love you guys...bye ♥