Realisations and bieng grateful.

Connected Fates

Woohyun didnt know what to think now... ever since he came here...hes been confused, rendered speechless, kept shocked , so practically situations after situations kept coming and not to mention that he almost died in one.

 

he still couldnt belive that myungsoo was the ninja.......what!?, how!?, when!?.....but sunggyu said it himself then that must be the truth right?....right?

 

 

Really , there were lots of confusing situation facing woohyun, but this one takes the cake. Really now? Myungsoo? The sweet adoreable guy that he is dating now!? He couldnt possibly hurt a fly...well maybe kill someone with his aegyo...maybe... well he needed to find out if it was true or not ,and he would ask myungsoo what it was...as soon as he would get the chance to cuz luckily he was literally at the house where myungsoo lived 24/7

 

he went to myungsoo, who was waiting for him laying in his bed and looking at something on his phone, he looked up to see woohyun and smiled immediately and at that moment woohyun had overwhelming doubts about myungsoo bieng the ninja,' like seriously woohyun!? Why would you doubt this kind angel !? You are really a bad peeson woohyun' thats what thought cuz seriously, myungsoo was the kind friend that woohyun had and he thought he was a ninja who was practically out to kill him.

 

 

he realy felt a spark of guilt for thinking about such stuff that werent probably even true......he really liked the younger..he went and sat besides myungsoo and immediately held myungsoos head and placed it on his chest, like a hug, enveloping myungsoos head on his chest, breathing on his hair and just feeling him, the first person...his first precious person that he had that cared about him even a little.

 

 

even though woohyun didnt show much...... but within these mere hours with myungsoo,he really wants to protect and care for the younger (adoreable) person....... even though he doesn't know the younger very well but he wants to cherish the person who liked woohyun, who had feelings for him....and woohyun trusted that myungsoo cared for him, so thats why he, now , can never imagine his myungsoo bieng the ninja, bieng the enemy. No . Never.

 

 

myungsoo on the other hand did nothing to protest, when he was suddenly grabbed by the older...his head going to the youngers chest...without even a warning!...no joke, he was clearly shocked and amused by his boyfriends moves, he never thought the older might be bold enough to start skinship so soon. Never the less he was thankful to be in this blissful situation, yes, indeed, he enjoyed it very much.

 

 

" what's wrong hyung? Did sunggyu hyung scare you?" He chuckled when woohyun finally released him. Woohyun didnt know what to do after that bold attempt .....so he just covered his face with both of his hands. A faint blush colouring his cheeks though it wasn't any overwhelming embarrasment but it was difenitely a wierd situation where the older did something out of the blue..

 

 

" I just....wanted to..hold you for a minute.." woohyun said shyly as he turned around to weakly hide his face. "Thankyou...this while..You gave me comfort..." was all that woohyun wanted to say. And that was 100 percent what woohyun thought and felt.He really tried to pour his heart out to the younger.

To say that myungsoo was really happy to hear that was an understatement......his heart was beating too fast to function and he was grinning ear to ear. How could that be that woohyun knew exactly wahat to say to make myungsoo love him so much?

 

 

" come here hyung..." he laid on the bed and patted the space next to him...woohyun came...blinking, confused, but he complied and laid down next to him on bed. Myungsoo put on the comforter on them both. He continued as he hooked his arms on woohyuns waist...burying his face on the olders shoulder near his neck and whispered. " lets sleep hyung"

 

 

In a matter of seconds myungsoo closed his eyes and slept happily, a small smile on his face could be seen, but woohyun on the other hand....his cheeks were getting hotter and redder by the close proximity..he was never in this situation in his whole life...well it was a first time for everything.

 

 

Aside from the foreign feeling of bieng held by someone....not that disliked any of it..no..it was far from that... but thanks to myungsoo woohyun was feeling quit comfortable and warm..,, he closed his eyes and went to dreamland after minutes....he never expected to have a peaceful sleep. Truly, myungsoo was exactly what he needed right now.

 

 

 

 

A/N: im back!!! Yayay updated in the middle of the freaking night!! Hhaha.....ENJOY , please COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!