I don't like you...

Connected Fates
After closing the door, woohyun sighed and faced myungsoo....shook his head as a sign that sunggyu still hates him.

myungsoo told him that it's okay and sunggyus always like that and other comforting stuff as woohyun proceeded to to leave...thanked him and got oit thinking of his problems.

woohyun walked as slowly as possible to take his time thinking..' if sunggyu hyungs not the one...then who is?.....I know its definitly someone that knows me'. Woohyuns mind trailed towards sunggyu in the end as he thought how to just apologise to the elder....and thats hard because how can he convince someone who can't stand him for one minute?

it took 20 whole minutes of spacing out and walking at same time before woohyunbwas close to his apartment. He went towrds it still spacing out from his thoughts.....but he saw someone standing on the rooftop of a building next to his apartment....'crap its the same freaking ninja again' he thought as he crept slowly towards his apartment looking at the person he so badly wanted to know the identity of.

As soon as he got closer he saw the shadow of that person against the moon as the person raised his hand ....revealing the shadow of a gun!...woohyun wanted to confront that guy now....he wasn't afraid- but then the ninja quickly noticed him as he shot towards woohyun...woohyun closed as his eyes..not knowing what to do ofcourse.

the next thing woohyun felt was someone holding him...and running somewhere...woohyun didnt know where as the stranger was holding him through the waist with one hand supporting him to run with him..

the stranger finally let woohyun down...head on his lap as woohuun was really really dizzy from the shock and couldn't look straight. But when his vision cleared he saw sunggyu looking at him asking if he was alright.

Well that was shocking.

Woohyun hastily got up and scratched his head..."oh what a re you doing here hyung?" That was only thing woohyun was curious about at the moment. As sunggyu grabbed his head and yelled "yah, are you crazy?..you wanna get killed that badly huh?" Sunggyu sighed " if it wasn't for me you wouldve gotten youeself killed" he said hitting the youngers head.

the olders voice was filled with concern as woohyun just blinked and dumbly said " so you're not mad at me anymore right? Hyung?" Sunggyu sighed and gave up on hoping some intelligent conversation " yeah im not anymore cuz 'myungsoo the idiot who's head over heels for you' begged me" hearing that woohyun was glad. He needs to thank myungsoo....alot.

" yah, stupid! Do you need some water or something? Your staring wierdly at me" hearing that woohyun snapped out of his thoughts and quickly shook his head as a sign of a big 'no'....and yes sunggyu still had woohuns head on his lap as he now got up without a warning and woohyuns head immediatley hit the ground.

" Ouch! hyung~ what did you do that for?" He whined, rubbing the spot on his head that was hit on the ground ."payback for last time you punched me" hearing that woohyun felt extremely guilty and sorry. So he did the only thing that was apropriate for this moment.....he pouted.

"so anyways hyung....im gonna go back to my hous-" he was cut by sunggyu hitting him strongly at the head. Wow sunggyu hits alot as woohyun whimpered in pain...his poor head. " Dummy were you born this stupid or did the hits get to you?.....there's this deadly ninja with freaking gun! Wanting to kill you!" He yelled at woohyun " but obviously you forgot about that like its the most normal thing here!" He sighed and massaged his temples.

" but where else am I suppose to go" woohyun looked at him in confused " yes. I was implying you go to my house for the time bieng.." woohyun looked at him in shocked face expression screaming 'Really? Can I?' But his mouth said otherwise " but i hardly even know you hyung...I dont wanna be a burden" he said eyes downcast" hearing that sunggyu smiled and said " dont worry, you wont be a burden on me....cuz ill just dump you with myungsoo" he said with the sweetest smile he had all day.

woohyun didnt know what to say as sunggyu began dragging him to his and myungsoos place...but woohyun on the other hand was thinking about how wrong he was about sunggyu that the older...even though the older hates him...he still saved him from certain death even though woohyun blammed sunggyu for that before and now he was offering him a place to stay because he doesnt want him to go back just incase the ninja's still there or not!?. A

woohyun decided he liked sunggyu hyung alot....just now everything about sunggyu screamed safety and protection. Woohyun felt safe. Now that he knew sunggyu there were alot of good points about him...even though the older is behaving really mean towards him its just cuz sunggyus personality is a tsundere...woohyun smiled internally looking at sunggyus sillhoutte infront him...dragging him along.

yup he decided he liked sunggyu alot.he was lost in his thoughts as he realised that sunggyu just stopped in front of the house. The older gestured the younger to go in. Woohyun smiled " thanks hyung" sunggyu just faced the door and shrugged " it was myungsoos idea...dont misunderstand...I dont like you." Woohyun smiled as he knew what these worrds meant. He gave his hyung a big hug " awh but I like hyung alot now...hyung is kind" woohyun said chuckling a little.

sunggyu felt embarrased that the younger didnt fear him anymore now. His reputation as the scary manly guy dropped. He pushed woohyun, not facing him and quickly said " let go....i dont like you" he pried woohyuns hands off and went to his room in a second.