Secrets.

Connected Fates

sunggyu knew this was gonna be bad.....cuz just sitting there crying his eyes out to someone who is not trusted...who was the enemy...and more importantly who was..taken. that just screamed bad news to him..

 

he just needed a minute to control himself after the crying session...and wierdly while he was crying his eyes out..woohyun almost seemed unaffected by his parents past story....no sign of sadness whatsoever...isnt it what he wanted to know?...maybe this wasnt exactly what he expected it to be..but tragic and unfair none the less to sunggyu that just ruined...or maybe broke his life...

 

sunggyu got off of woohyun and rubbed his eyes...woohyun just blinked at him..curious to if the older was okay now or not... 'are you okay now hyung..?' woohyun asked..the warmness still laced in his tone...he just wanted the elder to be okay...since sunggyu faced more hardships than woohyun ever did...in his life...but he didnt know what to think, what to do, where to go and who to blame for sunggyus sadness.

 

sunggyu on the other hand could feel what the younger felt..he knew exactly what the younger could feel at this situation....woohyun was just letting it all sink in to him bit by a bit..and confusion and worry was clouding his mind throughout the whole time...sunggyu knew..he knew the feeling very well. so he decided to ask something that was bothering the older for qiute sometime now...' why do you care so much about what i think ...why did you try take all the answers from me?...why didnt you ask anyone else like your relatives?'

 

to that woohyun just shrugged and smiled..' you needed to let something out..and i needed to know...and ofcourse i wanted to know how you were connected to what happened to my parents.' well that was reasonable sunggyu thought...but it was thought too soon as woohyun let out another reason..'...and why did protect me?' yes that was the question woohyun was trying to find out that how in the world could sunggyu save him? as in who could get away from a ninja unharmed?..not a single scratch...thats what bothered him...although he was really thankful for it..

 

 

'if i i tell you why..then you wont freak out?' woohyun nodded and gulped cuz damn sunggyu was hiding something more...it wasnt all...'you're not safe here...go back.'sunngyu only uttered these words as whispers , looking down sadly..

 

 

' what?.....why?' woohyun didnt expect anything like that '.i can only hide you for a little while...they will know..' sunggyu said like it was a secret no one should know. 'look....some people you dont know.... are after you..' sunggyu paused to look at woohyuns expression, which again was blank...' and me and myungsoo were one of them..' woohyuns expression then turned to horrified ' but we quit....a year ago..' woohyun was literally speechless. ' they are still after you..even now as we speak..'

 

' they are special trained assassins...i was one too....the best one...they sent me after you..' nothing was left to tell woohyun now as sunggyu told woohyun almost everything.. 'why are they after me in the first place?'...sunggyu just contemplated on whether or not to tell the younger....maybe later...

 

 

'not now...maybe later...' sunggyu smirked and woohyun frowned...this was his life on the line and the older was having fun messing with him? seriously?

 

'now get out of my room...i need to sleep...' woohyun immediately did as sunggyu told and started going out of the room....then he stooped..' one last thing.....tell me.. you know...... who is the ninja? woohyun asked looking seriously at the older..holding the door..only to close it a second after but was interrupted..' dont tell anyone...but it was myungsoo at first...' great just great...is anybody here not kill me ? woohyun thought..' it was myung at first...but the one here to kill you is someone else that came...' then sunggyu closed his eyes....

 

 

 

 

a/n: still no charger.....so bored......pls..cheer me up lovely readers...anyone? no? ok T-T