travelling.

Connected Fates

  

The three, myungsooyourunggyu and woohyun were packing for the trip. It was morning. 7 am. They had everything done. Only myungsoo and sunggyu knew where they were going. Woohyung had no idea. To say the least, it was unfair! Unfair to be treated like this!

"Wake up!!!..woohyun-ah.didn'tpack your bags..we're going now!" Sunggyu woke him up at 6 am! That ungodly hour!  Woohyun wanted to kick him...but ofcourse...he didn't.  "Myungsoo is already awake...packing now, your the only lazy one around here" sunggyu said glaring like he meant it. Woohyun got pissed. First he woke me up without warning!..second he wasn't even polite to the least!...third...now he's calling me lazy!? What the hell!?

 

Woohyun never the less, got up, yes it took a large amount  of patience. But what can woohyun say? He was staying at the owners house. And that happened to be a very rude hamster. He looked up to see sunggyu staring at him. He wondered why? In a minute sunggyu took the time to see the younger in a close inspection. "Hmm, you need a disguise! So that people won't recognize you. Maybe some glasses?.." woohyun was sitting on the bed...woke up two minutes ago, didn't know how his state was and now the hamster is making demands!?. What is wrong with him  today!!

 

 

so here was woohyun now...sitting in the car, looking like a nerd with these huge glasses stuck to his face....no one could even see his nose cuz of the glasses....which reminds him.

 

"Why do I have to wear this again?" Woohyun asked ,annoyed. Sunggyu is just a bully! thats what he is!

 

"I told you.....its a disguise." Sunggyu said sitting on the driving seat for...well, driving.

 

Sunggyu wanted woohyun to look differently because truthfuly thinking about it...his assasins were lurking around his home...but the gang was all over canada...they werent exactly after woohyun..all of them..but anyone can recognise him...if they had a good look athis face. ThaTs where the glasses come in.no one could recognise woohyun in glasses, because they must've saw his pic to recognise him...ofcourse without glasses, since woohyun didn't wear any.  Sunggyu was amazed how much woohyun looked so different in glasses. Sunggyu found him wierdly charming, which was beyond him cuz woohyun was just sitting there...sulking....because in sunggyus opinion , sulking was the epitome of immatureness and childishness and charming were antonyms in his opinion by the way.

 

"Awh woohyun hyung..stoo bieng sad its not that bad..you look nice.."myungsoo said enjoying the nice atmosphere. Sunggyu hyung and woohyun hyung are getting along. myungsoo thought.

 

"We're now infront of that choding house now...make room." Sunggyu said in a monotone voice because really he didn't care who ever it was.

 

Sungyeol came out after getting the message that they arrived. Honestly he was feeling excited about spending the weekend on a trip...with myungsoo. Yes he only cared about that. He couldnt help bieng like that either because ever since he met myungsoo that chodings been on hyuper mode. Always alert for everything, drinking too much coffee and eating sweets.

 

He came and sat down besides woohyun in the back seat..took out his mp3 player and dtarted listening to some songs.

 

"Hey, can I have one?" Woohyun almost pleaded. Sungyeol felt that woohyun had a bad day and really need that more than him.

 

"I only have one...we can share , right hyung?" Woohyun felt really grateful. 'I take back whatever I said about this person. His an angel.' Woohyun thought. Finally something to make his mood better. His pouty face turned into a smile.

 

"Had a bad day?" Sungyeol asked amused of the olders reaction. "You have no idea."  Woohyun smiled and clinged to the taller.resting his head in his shoulder...'finally. Im feeling better now. I need to thank him later.'. 

 

Sungyeol didnt mind either. It was nice. Woohyun didn't make him uncomfortable. And it wasn't hard.either. woohyun was just the right size to make it seem nice. He wondered if myungsoo will be like that too, cuz sungyeol thought myungsoo was a bit taller.

 

Sunggyu and myungsoo both didn't like the bonding scene happening behind them. But they endured this for 2 hours. But they finally arrived at the place where they needed to be. Yes what sunggyu and myungsoo both planed.

 

"The beach!?" Sungyeol asked confused Weren't they gonna go to some trip...at a hotel?.

 

"Yeah, were staying at that place for the weekend." Myungsoo pointed at the the tall building besides the road where they were standing.the building looked tall and fancy

 

"Woow...deabak..so you guys really paid for my room too?" its unbelievable that sunggyu paid for sungyeols room.. 'Wait is sunggyu hyung rich!?' Sungyeol thought.

 

"No I didnt. I got two rooms and we had a place for one more...."sunggyu sighed. "I actually wanted to be alone in my room...but since someone.," he looked towards myungsoo who just placed his hand on the back of his neck."...invited you to come along, doesn't matter to me who he invites...cuz its his own responsibility." Sunggyu smirked.

 

He started  Walking towards the building. Got to the lobby. Got the keys to both rooms. And gave one to myungsoo.

 

"your responsibility, your job." Sunggyu smiled looking at myungsoo. "come on woohyun." Sunggyu took woohyund hand and went to his room no. Myungsoo quickly ran towards them following sungyeol ofcourse.

 

"Wait hyung. You cant just decide like that." Myungsoo pouted. This was the exact opposit of what he imagined the situation would be.woohyun was also kinda shocked. Having sunggyu demand him stay with the older was definitely something he would never expect. He just remained quiet. Having no confidence to speak or look at anyone because damn. Sungyu was holding his hand. That just had his stomach with fluterring butterflies and heat going to his face.

 

"I just did. Why would I want to be a roomate with your friend?...no offence sungyeol." Sunggyu retorted.

 

"None taken hyung" sungyeol replied. He honestly had no problems with having a room with myungsoo. Not at all.

 

"But-" myungsoo didnt get to finish his sentence because sunggyu took woohyun to his room. And then closed the door.myungsoo pouted, sometimes his hyung was too mean.

 

"Well I guess It's just us yeol. Come one." Myungsoo mumbled and got going. 

 

"I like my new nick name by the way." Myungsoo looked to see sungyeol smiling at him. "Glad, I thought for hours for that." Myungsoo then opened the door. Sungyeol wanted to say something but was at a loss for words. Really!? Hours?

 

"Well here we are. Lets unpack." Myungsoo and sungyeol both started to unpack there stuff.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: lately..i feel really unmotivated to write this story.....seriously readers..u should tell me or comment how is it...

I dont want any compliments just your opinions.

I wrote this chap feeling likim not gonna get any response from any reader. Its like im only updating for one person only. 

Sorry guys...authornimis feeling very unmotivated and lost. *Sulking from the lack of responce* :(

 

No mood to write romance like this....;-;