breaking the ice.

Connected Fates

 

Sunggu woke up in the warm embrace of the younger who was peacefully sleeping next to him, sunggyu smiled as he looked at the sleeping face of the younger.... he's pouting in his sleep, thats where he gets his habbit from... I guess he didn't know it. ...Sunggyu chuckled. 

 

His hair was messy.

 

Sunggyu glanced at the clock, it was 8pm. They surely slept at the wrong time. He didn't care anyways , he was happy now And nothing was awkward anymore now. The younger was sleeping next to him , soundly. Looks like he was exhausted too.... Sunggyu felt like he did the right thing by sleeping, it made everything better, not to mention his mood  couldn't get any better than this. 

 

 

He glanced at the sleeping boy. Tracing his features one by one with his eyes and then gently getting nearer and nearer , warmly embracing the said younger , who was out cold. And sunggyu was taking advantage of the fact. He felt like a creep . But that feeling was long over come by bliss that he was in now.

 

 

"Woohyun-ah... wake up!" Sunggyu smiled at younger who wasnt ready to be woken up... and kept groaning. now he's doing what he wants to do.... about time.. sunggyu was happy to see the younger comfortable for once in his life. He opted to wait for the younger to get up by watching some tv in the meantime... boring...

 

 

he changed like 100 channels and still he didnt find anything decent to watch. He rubbed his forehead and sighed. Tv isn't what it used to be before... and sunggyu never remembered watching it for his leisure time so he wasnt into this kind of things like wasting his time or relaxing.

 

 A while later , after searching and flipping God knows how many channels , all of a sudden, a saddenning pain started in his chest  , that could only mean one thing that the younger was feeling sad now...he sensed woohyun just now.

 

 

 

things usually were like this for sunggyu , he could know a general thing that the younger was feeling or thinking, but not anything exactly specific. Sometimes he too was lost at what the younger would think or how he would react.

 

 

he went to check on the younger to see the sight of a whimpering and a sweaty woohyun who was making a pained face... sunggyu hurriedly came to check the youngers forehead in a flash, placing his hand on the youngers forehead to calm him down , chanting his name to tell him that he's only dreaming.  Fortunately for sunggyu , the younger seemed to calm down. Sunggyu sighed in relief but wondered what kind of nightmare the younger could be having to behave in such a scared and saddened state. 

 

Woohyun seemed to completely recover from his nightmare as sunggyu retracted his hand to let the younger sleep peacefully but it had the opposite effect as the younger whined at the loss of touch that made him feel safe and protected from any hurt. 

 

"Oh , sorry" sunggyu said as he gave his hand back to the needy younger lying down who seemed to relax again. Sunggyu lied down with him again, holding his hand and gently rubbing it for assurance. Woohyun seemed to responed to the touch as he unconciously snuggled closer to the warmth , smiling in his sleep by pure instinct. Instead of whimpering.. the older heard the soft snores or deep slumber. I guess he was just lonely... 

 

ssunggyu's heart was beating with so much love and affection right now , it was fluttering with the feeling he was getting as woohyun's face was in contact with sunggyu's shoulder. He was feeling a tingling sensation that made his lips curve up into a sweet smile. Right now, this moment was good. sunggyu was enjoying even this much but he wanted to do more with the younger. He smiled at the mood he had right now, it was great all of a sudden that the tv ruined before a few minutes ago. He shook woohyun two or three times to awaken him.

 

"Wake up woohyun-ah!! " woohyun grunted before sleepily rubbing his eyes and slowly opening them after. as soon as he realised the closeness he had with the older, he pulled back and blushed at the a minute ago. "I-im sorry....you... I didn't mean...to well , cling on to-" woohyun was cut of by a chuckling sunggyu who had the most killer smile that blinded woohyun.

 

"Its ok woohyun-ah, I should be sorry instead... I woke you up.." the older said feeling a little guilty for waking up the younger for his own reasons. "Oh hyung, y-you dont need to be sorry!!" Woohyun exclaimed by excitingly waving his hands around,  telling that he was fully awake now...

 

"Oh really? Well thats good" after hesitating slightly, the older continued "well, umm, I actually woke you up... because.." woohyun nodded to let the older continue with his task and sunggyu rubbed his neck " I was feeling a little bored without you..." woohyun smiled widely.

 

Sunggyu coughed "So.. I was thinking we should go somewhere, outside.." woohyun nodded immediately like a cute puppy and went to the bathroom to wash his face.  Sunggyu smiled at the younger. 

 

Things were going right for once, wounds were begining to heal and happiness came to him now. He was clouded with the exciting thoughts of what would come tomorrow, in his life. But he was soon interrupted from the thoughts of the younger who was clearing throat. "Hyung! Look! Im all ready now." Sunggyu smiled at the puppy like eagerness of the younger. "Yeah, im ready too, but i have to apply eyeliner first." Sunggyu took out one from his bagpack that had all his necessary stuff and began to smoothly apply it like a pro. Woohyun peered at the sight to see the ending result and like all times, sunggyu was charismatic and cool as he was slightly styling his hair by just finger touch and it made a difference.

 

"You have to teach me how to do that!.... I wanna look charismatic too!" Woohyun anticipted the response from the older. Sunggyu was surprised/flattered to hear something like that as a compliment. He liked hearing something like that. 

 

"Yeah, maybe. Now come" sunggyu dragged the younger by his arm, walking outside at the night.

 

They got down from the hotel to stand Infront of the beach. Lots of couples were walking and enjoying the view. It was a romantic atmosphere around them and thats what was exactly the problem which made sunggyu replace the idea of strolling around the beach at night to going to a decent place to just have a  snack. 

 

Sunggyu chuckled as he dragged woohyun around the streets. "Woohyun-ah, do you like ice cream?" Hearing the word 'ice cream', the youngers eyes lit up with anticipation and he totally became like a eager child for a second. He hid it by coughing and coolly replying a calm "yes" but it couldnt be hid by sunggyu who giggled at youngers eagerness, to tell the truth, he already knew the youngers likes but asked anyway.

 

They found an icecream parlour  to which woohyun insisted they should go and check! Woohyun ordered strawberry and  chocolate, while sunggyu just settled for a vanilla flavour that was low in sugar. Woohyun asked lots of questions eagerly. Sunggyu answered all of them cuz nothing the younger asked was either personal or hard to answer. 

 

"Hyung, this so good, try.." he pushed his bowl of icecream towards the older and sunggyu made a sour facetowards that poisonous mixture of melted strawberry and chocolate no longer ice but cream now.

 

"Im not eating that!! It's for 5 year old kids!" Woohyun pouted at the olders reaction. "...for kids?.." he frowned, and pulled his bowl back again but he saw a another hand, picking up the the bowl , it was suggyu , who sighed and took a spoonful from the youngers bowl and prepared for the worst when he put the spoonfull of sugary sweet icecream in his mouth, while woohyun was smiling at the olders action. he did that...only cuz he felt bad... so nice. woohyuns eyes were crecents now as sunggyu was dramatically expressing his distaste for overly sweet things. And woohyun laughed. 

 

"Hyung! Its not that bad! Cut that out!" Woohyun chuckled. "I cant! I think im gonna  die soon!" Sunggyu shook his headand vowed never to eat anything deadly like that ever again. He never had a habbit, nor myungsoo to eat sweet things. It was amazing for him to even taste it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: so nothing important happened in this chap, but it was necessary to make some woogyu moments to not make them awkward in this story... thankyou ♥