whats on the inside...

Connected Fates

To say that woohyun was a little happy all day would be putting the situation mildly. 'Acting like a lovestruck school girl who just been thanked by his crush and giggling all day long' would be the correct way to describe woohyuns state of mind at its best way. And that rarely happened.

 

"you're my little dongseang now.." that sentence kept ringing In his forehead....he was giddy all day..whether it was silently just smiling at the thought between work. Sudden thought of it between walking from one place to another. He would smile at random times.

 

wherever sunggyu was, he could also feel that woohyun was really happy and was in a really good mood. He thought for a moment what the cause of the sudden change could be. 'Did my conversation with him...made him happy?' 'Noo it cant be that!' He got embarrased at his own delusions...but whatever the cause was...he thanked it because woohyun was way more happy than he ever felt the younger been.

 

No one paid so much attention to woohuun to know why was he randomly smiling so much....or none noticed. Or noticed but didn't exactly point out. They were all too busy working anyways.

 

"Hey! Why are so smiley today? Not that im complaining or anything.." woohyun looked back to myungsoo curiousy looking at him with a hint of amusement. "Hmm? No reason...just laughing at how stupid you look" woohyun teased the younger. " and who's fault is that? Hmm?" Myungsoo raised his brow at the end.

 

myungsoo then ushered sungyeol to come over. "Sungyeolli here thinks that I look good today, right?" Myungsoo slinged an arm around the taller. Poking out his tongue at woohyun.

 

sungyeol felt wierd at the sudden contact with a female. So he did what would be the most appropriate.

 

"Umm y-yess" he slipped out of the hold really awkwardly...woohyun thought the current situation of newbie was pretty funny..so he laughed. Yes out loud...he completely forgot how he was upset by sungyeol getting the attention from sunggyu and cleared his heart for the younger but taller male. Because its not his style to hold a grudge for no reason. "haha your pretty clueless around here right? "

 

"huh? What?..I dont- " sungyeol said with confusion clear in his tone.

 

" we're all friends here...dont be so shy..or is it because myung looks like a girl? " woohyun said smirking slightly at the taller...myungsoo just blinked. Looking at the taller curiously.

 

sungyeol looked around...because seriously he was lost in this conversation. So he tried to explain what little he could tell. "I know this is canada.so guys and girls all do skinship really easily with each other...but im from korea and we dont do that there....so its a little.."

 

sungyeol didn't know what he said so wrong cuz all of a sudden myungsoo and woohyun both laughed.....maybe they just think that its stupid. Sungyeol pouted 'they are so mean'...

 

" yah who's the girl around here!?" Myungsoo said trying to whipe his tears..he laughed so much today...'this sungyeol guy is funny.' Myungsoo thought.

 

"Aren't you one?" Sungyeol said blinking dumbly at myungsoo, who just couldnt contain his laughter and woohyun was just plain amused. 'Good! We need this kind of clueless kid to bring some laughs in here' woohyun thought.

 

"im not....im just wearing this for only today, cuz I lost a bet to this idiot here." He pointed at woohyun, who yelled 'yah' but the both ignored and myungsoo ignored at touched his hair "and this is just a wig." He just said with a plain expression.

 

"what-...how!?..uhhh really? But how could you look so..?" Sungyeol was all kinds of speechless and confused.....Really!? This was a guy!?...myungsoo is guy!? But then..is he been feeling something for a guy!? Seriously!? Ahh time to stop it all...

 

" ahh seems like I misunderstood. Im sorry for my rudeness." He said really politely. "Dont worry...I didnt tell you anything either, it would be normal to think like that." Myungsoo said it smilingly...'he's not a girl, yet he can look so beautiful' sungyeol was left in awe.

 

-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-

 

woohyun knew this place was the best option. But he wanted to his home...not that he hated it here. this was getting like a routine now. He didnt even remember bieng at his own apartment.

 

This was kinda nice. Woohyun could get used to this. Truthfully coming here wasn't his idea....it was sunggyu who asked (forced) him to come...and he couldn't say no to him...4 times.

 

They were sitting , having dinner that myungsoo made with woohyuns help ofcourse. "Today was really fun right hyung?" Myungsoo asked sunggyu because truthfully the whole day myungsoo didnt see or talk to sunggyu all day. It wasnt like he ignored the older....it was the opposite. Sometimes he thinks that sunggyus like a shadow

.

"yeah, it was fun..." he said toying with his food.

 

"you only came to sungyeol and woohyun hyung to talk for a minute" myungsoo pouted feeling neglected...he wanted sunggyu to come talk to the group and laugh with them but he only sat in a corner just looking at everyone.

 

"yah! Who told you that! I didnt!" Sunggyu immediately denied anything close to going and talking to someone for a minute, absolutely refused to admit it.

 

"whatever you say hyung." Myungsoo then got up to his room, leaving a flushed sunggyu and woohyun behind...to his room.

 

 

 

 

A/N: so, now enters...sungyeol! This story is in the drama mode now haha...so look forward to the pairing as how wouod myingyeol make its way to the story...