Connected

Connected Fates

Woohyun didnt know if it was the head ache that was bugging him for the last 2 hours or was that the nervousness of the new bed and cieling he was watching because he coyldnt get any sleep and the lack of sleep was giving him a headache...

 

he looked towards myungsoo, who was sleeping like a baby, clearly closed to bieng called knocked out. He got up and went to the washroom....well to wash his face. Since he had nothing to do and sleeping wasn't an option that was available , he chose to just walk around, aimlessly , in the room.

 

he went to the kitchen quietly to just drink water when he saw sunggyu sitting in the dining table munching on a sandwich...obviously occupied by his thoughts and didnt notice woohyun come by.

 

sunggyu was then interrupted by thoughts when he saw woohyun come and sit next to him wearing a small smile " so can't sleep,huh?" Sunggyu just shrugged " was just hungry" the small talk continued, just distant, nothing personal included.

 

woohyun suddenly asked "why did you hate me at first?" With a serious look on his face. To that sunggyu looked away and stared at something on the wall. Woohyun continued " I know your not a person to just hate someone randomly...I know that..you can be very kind,..s-so why?" Sunggyu just sighed " myungsoo told you about my past didn't he?" The younger just blinked mouth a gape " thats why u were here....to apologise to me right?" Woohyun conteplated for a second and then cautiously nodded.

 

sunggyu sighed for the hundreth time that miment as a look of pity came over his face and said " you're better off without knowing that." Sunggyu chose these words wisely as to let woohyun see the main point but woohyun was a stubborn kid. Yes a kid, thats what sunggyu thought. And he just stood up and started going for his room when woohyun said ' wait' but still he didnt stop...woohyun ran. Yes he didnt let sunggyu escape. And barged in his room before sunggyu could close the door to his bed room.

 

he tackled sunggyu and was lying on top of him "All my life, people...." he growled with anger " people...including my aunt, my...unc-...all of those who knew me...told me the same ing thing Every time!" He stood on all four limbsfacing sunggyu with an angry yet annoyed look " im so sick of hearing it!" He let out a frustrated sigh as he got off of sunggyu and looked down replacing his angry look with a frown and then continuing "im not a kid....anymore aunt...u can tell me..dont u know how much I want to know them?." woohyun said silently looking down.

 

sunggyu felt kinda bad for the guy " listen..." he said, voice that showed no emotion, no pity, no sadness. " me and you are the same person....but you are nothing like me" woohyun got shocked hearingbthat and looked towards sunggyu, his tears that were running down 2 seconds ago, stoping " how....?" Was the only thing he could say that moment, voice scratchy from the crying.

 

 

sunggyu scratched his neck " we are connected by something....thats all I can tell you...". Woohyuns eyes widened as he wanted to know more. " how do you know all this stuff?" Sunggyu shrugged saying " when I was in your age I didnt know but when I became older....dreams came...." he shifted his eyes towards the bed " dreams about...you." woohyun couldn't believe it...the older was trying to trick him right? That just cant happen. He was sure the older would just say that it was all a big joke. " I know all about you....nam woohyun. your past , your present...and some of your future too." Woohyun was speechless as one thing was booming in his head " how can that happen?" He manage to say through his dry throat. " we're connected through our fates and minds because we were both alive from the accident"

 

thats it, sunggyu was lying , there was no accident! What the hell is sunggyu hyung talking about? What does he know? " how can you know im the same woohyun?" Sunggyu started laughing bitterly " Unfortunately , im the one that knows the most about you, not your aunt , not your uncle...no one...knows about you more than me..." he paused then sighed " I see you in my dreams...the closer you are, the more my head fills with your face........its like a curse." He trembled " I can't stand you...go..back"

 

woohyun and sunggyu both didn't know what happened as woohyun enveloped sunggyu in his embrace and muttered a faint 'im sorry', comforting him by his back and holding his head with the other hand.

 

 

they both just continued to lie in that state as they both soon fell asleep. With woohyun knowing that this much truth is enough for today. And finally they both slept peacefully but one person wasn't happy. Nope , not happy at all to see them both like that.

 

 

 

A/N: ZLOOKS LIKE IM GETTING CLOSER TO MY REAL PLOT!. ENJOY U GUYS. THANKYOU FR READING THIS FIC......EVEN THOUGH I STILL DONT KNOW HOW TO WRITE OR TYPE OR WHATEVER ITS CALLED ;-;