Something warm.

Connected Fates

It sounded kinda new to woohyun, the invitation to spend a night in some friends house. Back then he couldn't get permission to go over someone else's home...

 

 

still he was now entering the apartment and going...this time he stopped to pick his own clothes from his home quickly, then returning back, partly scared simeone would come to assault him. 'Is there no safety of its citizens in canada!?' Was what woohyun thinking...

 

 

"oh hyung come on...sit down here, you guys sit on the couch, ill make food for you" myungsoo happily said as he walked to the kitchen with a smile..

 

 

woohyun really liked myungsoo, he was thankful for every kindness that myungsoo gave him...but he didn't know what to do. 'Damn you woohyun, you dont deserve myungsoo, you dont!' The only thing in woohyuns mind as he saw where he was suppose to sit....

 

 

unfortunately a certain hamster was sitting there ,glaring at everything in sight. Woohyun cursed his fate to sit next to the angry sunggyu who got pissed at seeing how his little brother was bieng treated. "You should give him an answer quick or ill have to do something about it" sunggyu whispered to woohyun as soon as woohyun sat down with him.

 

"y-yes I think I will..." he said trembling...and nest moment he got some courage from God knows where.

 

 

he stood up, heading towards the kitchen, to myungsoo. "Can I help?" He said in a faint voice...myungsoo heard him alright. "Sure,thanks hyung" woohyun didn't know what the younger liked.. because he couldn't see his expression..as myungsoo was facing the other way and woohyun wasn't dumb enough to crane his neck to the angle to see his face.

 

 

actually he was dumb enough to do exactly that as he suddenly came behind him and turned his head to myungsoos shoulder to just look if the younger didnt mind him coming in the kitchen.

 

 

yes, he was like that, wondering if he upset anyone, always scared if he imposed on anyone, but that was the past...in a week. Woohyun was changing into this normal person, who wasn't scarred from trauma, a normal happy person and all he had thank was myungsoo.

 

 

he saw myungsoo expression was a serious one that was focused on making the food. Woohyun breathed a sigh of relief but it soon turned into embarrasment cuz mungsoo saw him craning his neck wierdly just to look at him...myungsoo was snickering ...he couldnt help the "caught staring" look on woohyun.

 

woohyun cleared his throat.garnering myungsoos attention, he hesitantly started "uhm, myungsoo?" Woohyun said looking down with a nervous heart.

 

"yeah?" The younger obviously had an amused grin..he knew where woohyun was going..and he was enjoying every second about it. Yes he sure was.

 

 

"I....I kinda like you too..." voice barely enough to let someone hear it...but it was loud and clear for myungsoo as he immediately enveloped him in a bone crushing hug...."ahh took you long enough hyung." He chuckled against woohyuns shoulder...and it was kinda tickling woohyun ear as well. Woohyun quickly got out of myungsoos hold as he was facing downwards..." thankyou-u...for liking me..even though im not anything special" myungsoo looked at woohyun frowning at the sentence.

 

 

" trust me, I'll tell why I like you so much." He raised his hand pinching woohyuns nose."ahh" was the sound that came out of the olders mouth "see? You're adoreable! And thats not all..." His hand then moved from his nose to his right cheek. Gently caressing it. Gazing at the older.

 

 

woohyun didnt know what it was but it was definitely something warm, bubbling inside his heart......and the moment was ruined as sunggyu decided to sunpddenly shout " yah, quit playing around and make me food myungsoo...if your not then I will."

 

 

" ok ok hyung...be patient..."myungsoo turned his attention towards the food that was forgotten for a minute.

 

 

soon they had the dinner that sunggyu was dying for. "Damn hyung , let me enjoy some moments alone ok?" Myungsoo said jokingly. "Yeah yeah..cuz flirting is something you must need to do right?" Sunggyu retorted. Woohuun coughed 'was that flirting!?...wasn't that sincere?' Woohyun thought, with heated cheeks. Followed by a mumble of ' it wasn't just flirting..' by myungsoo ofcourse

 

sunggyu gestured woohyun to come woohyun in his room. Woohyun knew what sunggyu wanted to tell him and now his heart was well prepared. He asked myungsoo to wait an hour or two as he had an important discussion with sunggyu.

 

yes now he was gonna know what happened...cuz there was something everyone was hiding from him. Now he was gonna know.

 

know everything....he slowly stepped inside sunggyus room.

 

 

A/N: a little fluff before the slight angst people! Wait for the next chap...cuz that will reveal everything sunggyu is hiding........please comment and subscribe...thankyou for reading this story everyone!!!

Byee ^^ *hugs*