The past.

Connected Fates

 

   woohyun was ready,no more than ready.....he was prepared for anything that was the truth. his body and mind both were in confusion as a part of him was afraid but a pat of him also wanted to know-needed to know.

 

he stood infront of sunggyu, arms crossed and ready.'so, hyung....wanna tell me something..?'. he knew he was playing it too bravely..hiding what was inside him...that was fear. 'yes..come inside...this is gonna take a while.' sunggyu said a little hesitant....still not looking at the younger, despite the whole situation..

 

woohyun came inside, looking intently at the older..as if looking for something in his eyes..'so you're going out with myungsoo now?' woohyun became confused at sunggyusquestion as the older still wasnt looking at him in the eyes....something was wrong...that much woohyun was certain at.

 

'yes hyung...im really thankful to him, he's always been kind to me...from the start' woohyun looked down..as if was trying to hide his blushing cheeks 'from the start...when you were giving me the cold stares..i would feel so out of place..' to that sunggyu just stared wide eyed at woohyun 'but myungsoo would then smile at me...saying everything was ok..' woohyun wore a small smile at that moment.

 

'why did u hate me so much anyway?' woohyun asked seriously..a little emotional from the topic but definitly a determined look on his face..

 

sunggyu just smiled bitterly looking down on his hands..but woohyun knew that smile hid sadness inside...deep and dark sadness...'tell me woohyun...how would you cope with such a situation that...if the son of your enemy apeared infront of you? what would you do..nam woohyun?' sunngyu walked over and sat on the bed..gesturing the younger to sit besides him. ofcourse woohyun was confused at the question older asked him..seriously? the older cant be suggesting that the younger is his enemy's son? can he? it was the first time meeting such a fellow and he was a stranger to sunggyu just days ago...how can that happen..sunggyus just messing with me..

 

'hyung...are you saying that im your enemy's son?.....i dont have a father..' woohyun said sadly as tone hinted the emotion...'listen and listen good...its true..' to that sentence woohyun widened his eyes and subtly nodded. ' years ago when you were merely an infant...we lived in canada...' sunggyu told woohyun with emotionless eyes boring a hole at the youngers..

 

' our parents....your parents...they were taking you to the amusement park...with your uncle and aunt..they were driving...then-' sunggyu gulped as he continued 'they had a car accident...your parents were driving so...they were really injured...and the other car...was my parents....car....' sunggyu smiled bitterly with teary eyes and a pink nose. .' my parents died at the spot..your uncle and aunt...they were a little injured..but they managed to get out...get you out...and then they called my only relatives and...told them the emergency..my uncle and aunt bot went and saw what happened there...they admitted the both dead couples..' sunggyus tears began flowing...'into the hospital...ofcourse they had no chance of living...but your side of  family or you, were never found in canada again...and my only family that were left , were said to be guilty of the accident that happened...since there was no witness who could vouch for them...' woohyun was horrified and shocked to be honest...he couldnt utter a single word out.

 

sunggyu began again..'i was only six years old when i had to live alone...can you imagine the loneliness i faced?' sunggyu smirked at that note..' no..you cant...cuz you had yours safe and sound...' sunggyu then glared at woohyun...' i hated you....i despised your family for what they did...even nowthe pain is still here..' he pointed at his chest.

 

woohyun didnt know what t say or do to that..he never saw his parents..so knowing how he lost them wasnt as painful as how sunggyu saw the situation..he knew the feeling of having and losing a loved one....while wooohyun had no idea what to feel...sure he felt really sad about his parents death..but now he felt more pity and care towards the older whos life was in no way fair at all.

 

woohyun didnt know what to do..so he knew the only thing that was left to do...he hugged sunggyu really tightly and started his back...he soothing circles on the olders back as he continuously whispered 'itll be okay..' to the older...that made the older cry...sunggyu finally cried alot...sniffling and sobing...he needed to let it all out. he finally let all the sadness that was pent up in his life...he let go of all of that and made his hands towards woohyuns back and accepted the embrace that he really needed that moment...

 

 

'you know... i have dreams about you...and i really hated it..before..but now i think i wont mind the curse so much..' sunggyu attempted to joke..but it failed due to sunggys snifling and hoarse voice from crying recently.... ' hyung..tell me about the so called curse..do i have it too?' woohyun had his voice calm to the max as to not let sunggyu that it really affected woohyun alot...' i dont know maybe...i wish you have it too...because i dont wanna suffer alone..'.this was also an attempted joke..but that failed...cuz it immediately made woohyun feel guilty about the ufairness in sunggyus life...

 

'dont worry...ill be with you from now on hyung....youre not alone anymore' woohyun said sunggyus head as if to stop hi from crying any longer but he didnt know that he was creating a little more space for himself in sunggyus heart..

 

 

 

 

a/n: hey everyone...sorry for the long wait....my charger broke T-T so i couldnt update with my tablet...so i used my brothers pc...shhh dont tell him that..

anyways this was the past..i hope u guys like it....cuz i cant ;-;...horrible chap..i know