the good side of mind reading.

Connected Fates

 

Woohyun experienced different situations in his life, in which he recently faced the really unusual ones like the good, bad , scary ,funny, awkward and horrific ones too. Thanks to the time he recently had here and with his uncle before, he thought he got habitual of these difficult situations but who was he kidding? He totally didnt get used to them. Infact all of them seemed easy compared to the one he was in cuz right now he didnt know what to do as he was standing next to sunggyu and the atmosphere seemed really heavy around them

 

"Well better unpack my suit case....we're spending two days here." Sunggyu rubbed the back of his neck as he looked down , struggling to form a sentence properly. This  made woohyun smile, to think that sunggyu is kinda nervous too.? Was something new. Although there was nothing to be nervous about. They just didnt bond yet and now have to share a room. And spend some time in each others company...not necessarily if one manages to avoid the other.. Woohyun thought well now was the perfect time to do so and he wanted to be comfortable with his hyung so he thought to try his best today..... maybe I should hug him? 

 

Although woohyun really liked sunggyus caring personality , they weren't that close yet." ahh, here's my bag." Woohyun attempted to break the ice by starting a conversation, the ice could be felt between them painfully clearly. To sunggyu , who could feel and hear woohyuns thoughts knew perfectly well what he needed to do. He needed to make it easier for the younger who was secretly dear to him.

 

"Good. You found your bag..." woohyun winced at the formal talk that they both were starting. They had nothing to talk about besides himself and his past and that was something that can't be used for small talk or a warm conversation. But somehow woohyun found the situation all too amusing. 

 

Kim sunggyu, nervous and awkward. Cuz of me?Interesting woohyun wasn't sadistic nor anything closeto that but something about the older right now was attracting him, not that he didnt before but he needed that...he really needed that tiny shred of confidence because its never gonna work with them both reluctant to break the ice,

 

 

"You know hyung?. I can be so open about my past with you but I cant seem to be like that now for even some casual talk.". Woohyun blurted out all of a sudden because honestly, he needs to get this off his chest and tell it to sunggyu , because in his head he had this image of sunggyu as a saint ever since the older saved him.and he forced himself to finally ask even though the atmosphere was awkward as hell around them.

 

But little the younger knew that sunggyu was not nervous anymore as he calmed himself down. How could he honestly be nervous when he knew what to do and what did the younger exactly want. After all these years, he finaaly thanked the heavens for giving him this mind reading ability for a special person. He suddenly smirked inernally as he thought that woohyun wasn't old enough to read his thoughts yet.

 

"Dont worry woohyun, I will make it easier for you." Sunggyu came up to woohyun and gently hugged the younger, embracing him in a warm hug , his hands found thier way to woohyuns back and waist to hold. its just what they both needed.what woohyun needed. And the younger was shocked to actually see what was happening. It didnt even occur to him that sunggyu would actually do what he's doing right now. That moment. Woohyun began to blush slightly.

 

 

 

As for sunggyu. The sweet touch was driving sunggyu crazy to do more...he so waited to do this... but he resisted the urge to do so, always. It was really hard as the older let go only to be in more trouble in resisting the adoreable nam woohyun as the younger was innocently looking down with his ceeks that had a hint of pink blooming on them. The sight was so adoreable that sunggyu wanted to pinch woohyuns cheeks.....so he did.

 

"Ive realised this only now but woohyun you're so cute." The older said as he continued to pinch the youngers cheeks , like a natural aegyo response , woohyun pouted at that sentence , making the hyung squeal at the youngers cuteness. Because just like myungsoo said...sunggyu was very weak to cuteness...oh so very weak.

 

As for woohyun, he didnt know what was happening, he felt dizzy, confused and all sorts of speechless at the same time, to think that this is what sunngyu would do? From a glaring hamster to a squealing hyung now? ... life is surely unexpected. 

 

"Im gonna go get something to eat...do u want something too? Some candy perhaps?" Sunggyu asked with his famous eyesmile.. he knew that the younger liked candy so much and would gladly accept but would never admit that... he again thanked ghe heavens...mind readers are awesom indeed.

 

N"What? Candy!? Hyung , im only two years younger than you. Im not a kid...get me a iced americano" the younger attempted to be cool and manly but sunggyu could hear him thinking that he hated it cuz it was so bitter..plus he didnt want to deal with a hyper woohyun all night either. Yeah.., he knew every inch of woohyun.

 

"Fine then...whatever! Im getting candy.." sunggyu got up and went, when the door slammed close...woohyun sighed relief , thankgoodness he's gone for now, woohyun can't handle it any longer.., his heart would explode at this rate.....sunggyu knew everything. He was gonna be the death of him too. But what could woohyun do? He was beggining to fall for sunggyu now. Sunggyu had charisma from head to toe. Not to mention he could be from shy to cool in a second and made everything look easy as pie when he did it and somewhere deep inside,  woohyun wanted to wear eyeliner like that too...he pouted. stupid sunggyu. 

 

sunggyu was chuckling on the way, he could hear everything on that youngers mind. He had to be flattered. The younger thought so highly of him. He didnt think that he was cool in any way. He was just living his own life...a cursed life and recently he experienced happiness for a long time...feeling less burdened. He thought having woohyun here would only increase his problem but it Resulted in his favor. Things got better...but only few pproblems that he had to take care of were left. 

 

He entered the room to see woohyun laying on the bed, using his phone. Sunggyu cleared his throat , gaining attention from the younger, who stopped playing at his phone and looked at sunggyu with an expectant expression. And sunggyu couldnt help but think that adoreable. he was on a 'love everything woohyun does' role today. He really did believe he went crazy for the younger today.

 

" here you go, I brought you some candy and the americano you wanted." He smirked at the last part because woohyun hated that, he will have much amusement watching woohyun struggle with a cup of that bitter liquid. "A-ah, thanks hyung."  Woohyun replied as he eyed the evil substance that was the source of his worries. "Umm, hyung... do you..perhaps..want to drink this?" Woohyun shook the cup, indicating that he was referring to the americano. " I dont drink coffee to be honest...but u can save some for me after ok? " sunggyu said as he started to unwrap his snacks and  and eat. He didnt have anything since breakfast and he's been driving nonstop. He deserves home made food in his opinion but too bad, he didnt get any.

 

Woohyun sighed and placed his cup aside, he was already regretting the big talk he said before... he picked up the cup, tasted the drink. His face turned sour immediately as his tongue tasted it. this has no sugar!! No milk either!! Its just water and coffee!?, aish! Why do people even drink this? . that moment. Sunggyu chuckled. And woohyun remained oblivios to the fact that sunggyu could hear his thoughts, and probably laughed at his childishness. 

 

Thankfully the candy was normal. The chocolate had sugar. And the sweets had a taste that he liked. He used a sweet and dropped it in the cup. He mixed the liquid well, as the sweet candy mixed with the coffee . Woohyun took a sip and smiled as he tasted a distinct strawberry flavor that had the coffees taste renewed. Now it was drinkable slightly. He drank it happily thinking of it as a juice pack or something other than coffee.

 

 

Truthfully sunggyu wanted to hold him and lie on the bed with and do other stuff he wanted...but he couldnt do that this early...with the younger bieng so shy and confused, itll only result in something wierd or him bieng a creep that woohyun will surely hide from. but his urge was strong now as they were alone. He sat on the bed near woohyun, the younger didnt think anything yet,  still busy with finishing his candy.... the older gently rose his hand towards woohyuns arms , as he held them the younger seemed to flinch at the touch. Sunggyu placed hishead on woohyuns shoulder. "Can I take a nap like this? For a little while. Please?" Sunggyu said acting sleepy as he rubbed his head on the shoulder. Like always , woohyuns cheeks heat up immediately and his heart beat increased but he still managed to say yes in a stutter.

 

 

 

Woohyun was very much awake and couldnt move as he didnt want to wake the older up. sunggyu in sleep , uncounciously moved closer and closer to the younger, feeling the warmth that was now radiating off the younger. He felt great and this was very much right for him. He couldnt get anymore peace than this. While the younger was anything but peace at the situation he was in on...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:  its been a while..hello everyone!! How are you?. Ive been updating my other story recently which is a jikook one. So I couldnt focus on this one.., but im back hahha so pleease leave authornim some comments ^^ bye!!!