permission.

Connected Fates

Things were starting to get better...life seemed really peaceful and nice now.

 

Woohyun would wake up. Have breakfast with a nicconversation, talking about all sorts of stuff now. Bieng with myungsoo..its been only three days with them. Now he was so used to them that they seemed like a family. A family that he never had. Woohyun felt like a normal human bieng now.the one that experiences happiness, not just pain and silence all the time.

 

There were some thisurprise tat bothered him slightly, but hedidn't pay much attention to that, he still didn't know why people were after him or why sunggyu said that ninja was myungsoo. He still didn't know yet. And this was the only thing he didnt wanna find out.because life was so good now, he wanted to just ignore all of the problems.

 

He then had idea and took out his laptop. And started to search some stuff. "Yess! This will be good!" 

 

Sunggyu was just making himself some coffee in the kitchen when he felt some warm bubbly happiness surge through his entire body. That could only mean one thing. Woohyun. He just stood there smiling, knowing the younger is happy now made him smile too. 'Atleast one of us is happy.'

 

And as if on cue,...myungsoo came. With sad face he just looked at tue older...telling him with his eyes that he wants sunggyu to ask him whats wrong, but sunggyu knows not to fall for the youngers trap.so he just shakes his head and continue what he was doing. 'Ignore it sunggyu, just don't look' he looks away adding the hot coffee some sugar.

 

 

"Hyung!" There was that. The pleading cry of the younger. 'pretend you dont hear that sunggyu'. But alas, he was turned around by the upset myungsoo....Sunggyu nooded...this is not gonna start or end good. For him.

 

"Yeah?" 

 

"Hyung, im thinking we should do something." Myungsoo said with a serious look, 'oh this isn't starting bad. Its actually a good idea.' Or what he was thinking was a good idea. ".....And by something you mean?" Myungsoos expression immediately changed from sad to happy. 

 

"Like a vacation or going somewhere for the weekend...?" Myungsoo was sure sunggyu would deny that request but infront him , sunggyu was seriously thinking about it. And after a while he nodded and mumbled a "we'll see" and then he finished pouring his coffee in the mug and went

 

 

it wouldn't hurt to have some relaxing time after all the events that happened. Yes sunggyu was stressed and he thought that woohyun couldn't get out much since he was practically hunted downby some gang.he could use some sunlight too.

 

-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-

 

 

Next day in the office was  a calm day like usual. As myungsoo came to woohyun. Wondering if he should to the older about there plans and vacation for the weekend. There was no plan it was just an idea.but he couldn't wit to see the surprised and happy look on his hyungs face. Because he knew that woohyun wasmop kinda trapped in there home and couldn't go out except when he went out to go to work...and that wasn't exactly enjoyable. so myungsoo just kept that as a surprise from woohyun.

 

He noticed sungyeol was finished with his work. "Hey, yeol. Are you free this weekend?" Myungsoo said with an innocent look.

 

Sungyeol was surprised 'is he gonna ask me out!?....no no stop thinking about that sungyeol! He's just gonna ask you as a friend. Calm down.' After calming his hyper self down "y-yeah. Why?"sungyeol what myungsoo was gonna say next so he closed his eyes...he wasn't ready for myungsoo to ask him out yet.

 

"Me, woohyun hyung and sunggyu hyung are going on a weekend trip, wanna come along?" Myungsoo said oblivious from the youngers conflicting thoughts. Much to sungyeols dismay and releif sungyeol sighed "oh is that why you're inviting me? What about hoya? He's coming along too?" 

 

"No, dont tell anyone about this! Not even woohyun hyung!. Its a surprise. Ok?" myungsoo pressed a finger to his lips and winked. And just like that. Sungyeol was spell bound.it was just a friendly gesture but it managed to make him completely melt inside...like a crush. 'Lee sungyeol snap out of it!' He hit his head and nodded. "Arasseo! And yes im coming!" Myungsoo smiled, putting a finger against his own lips as he gestured him to keep it quiet. 

 

-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-

 

 

Woohyun was standing nervously Infront of sunggyus door...he didn't know how to ask for the olders permission. He also saw some traveling places and wanted to go someplace on a weekend trip...but first he had to get the olders consent. Since sunggyu was incharge in the house and was the one who told woohyun to stay here.

 

 

 

With a nervos sigh he knocked on the door.

 

 

 

Sunggyu opened the door, when he saw woohyun standing he smiled. "Yeah?"...woohyun couldn't tell much what happened to him that moment but if someone asks then he would have to tell that his heart fluttered at that moment.

 

 

 

"Umm hyung, I was..uhh, actually I was planning on going somewhere for a weekend trip. So I just wanted..uhh to get, to get permission from you....for uhh..that." after his stuttering long rant he completed his sentence. And sunggyu was amused by this. Yes very much amused. 

 

 

 

 

 

"And what if I say no?" Sunggyu smirked.

 

 

 

 

"Huh? No?" WWoohyun frowned. Ofcourse sunggyu won't give him permission and let him go. He will and makes him miserable like the evil person he thinks he is. Woohyun pouted. 'This is so not fair'. He wanted to go. He tried one more time. "Hyung please~" woohyun used the nicest tone he could think of and the most saddest look he could pull off.

 

 

 

 

What woohyun ddidn't know that this trick was pulled off just amazingly as sunggyu gulped suddenly all his cool attitude fading off in a second. He wanted nothing but to give the younger exactly what he wanted. But he had to be firm and be like himself.....to not let woohyun know that if he uses that trick against the older again, it wont work.

 

 

 

 

"Maybe you should...umm go where you want to and myungsoo should go with you too, he's been wanting to go somewhere for a while now." Sunggyu cleared his throat " and uhmm...where myungsoo goes...someone needs to take care of him....so um I guess I will go too." Sunggyu averted his eyes somewhere else and maintained his confident stance. Woohyun was just happy to go somewhere and sunggyu was kind enough to give him the permission.

 

 

 

 

" thankyou hyung~" woohyun squealed with happiness..he was so happy, he wanted to hug the oolder so he went forward but stopped in his tracks as he snapped out of what he was doing and hot back a little further when he saw sunggyus startled look. "Uhm so anyway hyung...I'll see tomorrow morming...better get ready early ok? We're leaving soon." Woohyun waved as he smiled at the elder, who was still pretty shocked but disappointed.

 

 

 

 

Yes disappointed that woohyun stop in his tracks for that hug, he internally wanted woohyun to not think anything and just come and embrace him. He sighed. He was a coward. If e just wanted to hug or spend time with the younger....he could just go and do ex

actly that instead of waiting and doing nothing. He sighed once more...tomorrow he wanted to change just a little, to just want to spend time with him...he just wanted to try it once.

 

 

 

-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-

 

 

 

"So....hyung gave me permission for me and you and I think sunggyu hyung is coming too? Maybe. But book rooms forus three ok?" Woohyun asked myungsoo.

 

 

 

"Ahh why hyung!? I already planned everything...I even got permission from sunggyu hyung first...whyd you have to go and riun a perfectly good surprise for you? Unbelievable! " myungsoo shook his head..." anyways I also invited sungyeol to come with us....so you know sunggyu hyung could have some company...and between me and you, I think sunggyu hyung likes that kid." Myungsoo smiled knowingly that he was right. 

 

 

 

 

"Ahh really? Thats...thats good" woohyun gulped feeling anything but good. 

 

 

"So hyung, we're gonna share a room together, so sunggyu hyung needs some company with him too. Right?" He winked.

 

 

 

"Well..i-i guess so...." woohyun smiled hesitantly..."you're so cute when you stutter like that...dont ever change.." myungsoo said ruffling the olders hair..

 

 

 

"Yah!!! Im older!" Myungsoo just laughed..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: yay...finally they're going on a trip woohoo!! But the good stuff start at the next chapter when love will blossom..lmao. you can guess with who!? Hahha I bet you guys can.

 

So basically this was just one long and boring chap...;-; I bet u guys dont even read ;-;

 

 

Please leave me some comments...like and subscribe^^ bye~