A rough start

Connected Fates

That night woohyun had no idea what was going on...

To think a random guy that jumps through windows would just tell him to back...not be here?...what was his problem? Its not like I did anything to anybodyin my entire life.... woohyun thought. Just by thinling of it he couldn't get any sleep. All night just changing positions in his bed....finally getting a bit of sleep at 4 am....but that didnt do anything good. It just seemed like he only had one or two hours of sleep as he was still feeling drowsy...hair messed up...eyes at the verge of closing and yes dark circles around his eyes....basically he just looked like he was sick.

-×-×-

After  managing to look somewhat awake ( thanks to coffee) he went for his day at the office. After opening the door and entering inside. All eyes looked at him. As if he just suddenly became an alien.

 

 

Myungsoo came to him , concerned " what happened to you?" Woohyun started to think whether it was alright to tell them or not. Atlast he decided in that second.."ah, its nothing ...I was just-" his sentence remained incomplete as sunggyu came in, looking extra irritated today.

 

woohyun didn't wanna admit it but he was kinda...well afraid of the angry hamster, who just came inside the room, releasing a dark aura around him...not looking at either one of his friends.....sat at his normal working place..eye brows furrowed and an angry expression.

 

 

Woohyun was convinced that sunggyus personality was always angry like this- his thoughts were cut as sunggyu lifts his head up for a moment and glares at woohyun for a second and thats it. Woohyun is convinced now that the older doesn't like hi-no scratch that he hates him....the older hates him. GREAT.

 

 

The went by smoothly for woohyun as he talked to his co-workers alot...surprisingly hoya was very nice towards him...and myungsoo was like his new best friend...dongwoo was well..dongwoo. he already got along with everyone...except for one..but he didnt think about it much. Because who wants to be friends with sunggyu anyways...he was MEAN! AND HARSH!..

 

 

He kept having thoughts about the ninja...if he was going to come again..oh no! What if he does? What should I do?...he kept having all these internal thoughts...one moment he thought he should share it with his new friends...surely they would help him....yes he decided he was going to tell his friends about this matter!.

 

 

"Hey...does anyone wanna accompany me home?"he asked with zero confidence ...and the others..even sunggyu looked at him from his lonely place...woohyun hesitantly continued "there is someone after me...he left note saying I dont...belong here and, uhh I should go back.." he looked at his friends expressions... as they looked fairly concerned. Hoya smiled "ofcourse I will accompany you..come on lets go" they all said goodbye and went to their homes.

 

The walk back to woohyuns house was quiet and nothing happened as hoya and woohyun arrived at woohyuns house "well your safe for now....he didnt come" he said calmly..woohyun thanked him and went inside with no worries...and thankfully everything was alright.

 

He proceeded with his routine ...yes a routine from now on ,of having a dinner..and then watching t.v....and then showering before going to bed. He was lying in his bed....he missed home now...it felt safe..even though it wasn't like a home of a normal family...but it was home for him...he changed his sides and positions as an inthinkable thank happened.

 

A knife with a note attached to it came crashing down from his wondow....after breaking it ofcourse...he picked the note attached to it and mentally cursed looking out the window seeing a man standing far way on another building...and then running away from sight.s He looked at the note...

 

GIVING YOU ONLY 4 DAYS TO LEAVE....OR BE KILLED....

 

Well there was this possibility of this bieng a prank but the guy who sends it jumps up and down off a big building so technically this was no joke....woohyun gulped knowing that he was in danger here...didnt know why...didnt know by who...there werent that many people who hated him..

SUNGGYU!??....he couldn't...right? No no no he wouldn't....he has no reason to..

" I can't think of anyother person who might hate me here..."he whiperedvto himself...feeling sure it was sunggyus doing..and he will ask him politely to stop this game...once and for all...

 

No matter how much is someone gonna stand in my mission here...I wont stop... he thought. Woohyun was persistant now too...no way are some letters gonna scare him...he came here for a purpose..and he will go after he finishes it....he should make that loud and clear infront of sunggyu..he smirked..

 

 

A/N: im sorry if I missed to correct some spelling mistakes..I update from my cell phone....its really hard to do that....im a begginer at writing this but im learning and it will get better I promise...since the story sounds so good in my head lol hahah... thankyou all who read my story^^