Apology not accepted!

Connected Fates
Woohyun wanted to spend the rest of his day in a hole...yea bury himself in a hole!....he obviously felt like he did something wrong. He didnt kbow what!

he barely knew sunggyu and blamed him....just cuz he looked at the younger with some hate. It wasn't exactly....his fault either...the older himself said he sent the notes...he himself tried to piss woohyun off..so why was woohyun regretting it?....and why did myungsoo defend him like a great wrong was happening?

he really wanted to scream that he was the victim...and people were treatinghim like the bad guy....except fr hoya and dongwoo...

well it was time to apologise...but to myungsoo first!...I dont wanna go to that mean guy ever again after I apologise....yes woohyun was innocent enough to not use curse words for everyone all the time...he was a good boy.

it was now or never.. he went to the sulking myungsoo with a heavy sigh "myung...." he said...voice a little whiney."im sorry for hurting you...I dont know why you're so angry at me but I want...." he said looking at him, voice shaky " to apologize..." myungsoo smiled a little "you didn't hurt me in any way....its someone else you did hurt...and its fine cuz u didnt know about sunggyu hyung.." he said looking at woohyun like he was looking at his soul...for a few seconds "come with me to my apartment...I'll tell you what you did wrong..." he said seriously "tonight"

-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×

woohyun was sitting on the couch in myungsoos home...while myungsoo just took a dining table's chair and sat on it reversly as the back of the chair was the support myungsoo was taking...leaning his head on the back of the chair, hands holding it and legs spread at the either side of the chair...

woohyun didnt say anything as myungsoo began talking "so me and sunggyu hyung are step brothera since we were 7 years old..." woohyuns eyes got big larger as he listened intently...cuz wow he didng know that. "Yup...he was like this from the start.." myungsoo was chuckling with happiness like he was telling his favorite story. All in a smiling state "he was an orphan with lots of goals.." smile fading a little...eyes anywhere but on woohyun..mainly on the wall behind him "he used to act like that to me 'mind your own business' 'and what of I did something wrong? What're u gonna do about it? Hate me?' Those were his favorite words" still chuckling lightly.

"wanna know what happened to him? " myungsoo said with an amused grin..woohyun nodded slightly. " good cuz I didnt tell anyone about it....yet" a smirk.."ahh sunggyu hyungs gonna kill me for this..but since I like you alot.." woohyun was surprised and happy at the same time...well he was alittle innocentto know what myungsoo was implying and myungsoo himself noted that and sighed.

"his parents died in a car crash..and he had no one here..well they were in jail for reasons I dont know why..." woohyun was listening closely with a determined face and eyes focused.." he was my class mate...my friend.. I dont know why I had a soft spot for him...he was really amazing too. He topped everything and in mybeyes he was the coolest big brother I never had.." myungsoo smiled at the old times "dont judge me I was 6 at that time" he said chuckling "so yeah...as we got closer...he told me he had no parents and was onlh studying because he had earned a scholarship through bieng first in his class. It took me seven months to convince him to live with my family..and I got my own big brother...no a second mom" now he was laughing "he was more than what ive imagined..so much more" myungsoos eyes were sparkling by admiration as he stopped.

"oh right I was suppose to tell you what you said yhat made me angry.." myungsoo was looking at woohyun now "when we were classmates...he was picked on alot...blamed for everything that went wrong because he wouldn't say that it wasn't him...but at the end of the day he would cry alone in the bathrooom stalls of our school..." he sighed " heard him once and from then on I was seton bieng his friend by force...bugging him every time and I was the omly one who stood up for him when someine blammed him..u know how his eyes r.." myungsoo laughed "like he committed a crime but he's happy cuz he's evil..." he said imitating sunggyu as he laughed....that moment woohyun realised that myungsoo was very nice and cheerful person as he didnt want woohyun feel bad and is constantly trying to make jokes.

" you're really nice and kind " woohyun said like he was talking to his idol with stars of admiration in his eyes.., myungsoo just laughed and said " nah its cuz I liked him alot...like a big brother...thats why I was so caring towards him." Myungsoo looked at woohyun in the eyes and said " you did what all the kids did to him...its a small thing ...blame...but one can have enough and can get really hurt because he's sensitve towards it..." he stood up from his chair...coming towards woohyun " amd you are a good person thats why I told you.." he paused looking at him as woohyuns face became a little red from the close distance and the compliment...yes compliments affected him as he rarely got them from anyone in his family.."and you're really cute with that serious face of yours...u had that look the entire time" he aimed his hands towards woohyuns cheek..gently it as woohyuns face became hotter by the second...eyes big with shock...but the moment was interrupted.

sunggyu came in with some groceries and looking at the scene with an unreadable expression...myungsoo retracted his hand amd woohyun was ina shock like ' why didnt you tell me he lives here?' He thought because sunggyu immediatley went to his room

myungsoo looked at woohyun as he said.." go and apologise. Nowsa good chance...hes in a good mood" woohyun looked at him witha helpless face "really?" As if forgetting evrything myungsoo said about liking him..."yes..he woohyuns head as he said " no one can stay mad at you for too long" ssmiling. Oh now woohyun remembered...his cheeks heat up again as he proceeded to sunggyus room.

" S-sungguu hyung?" He said while knocking to his room...the door opened a m inute after as an angru sunggyu was standing before him " what do u want ? " woohyun looked at him but his eyes couldnt leave the floor..." I...I want to apoloise for what I said hyung" sunggyu remained unaffectdd as he said " APOLOGY NOT ACCEPTED" and then he looked the door.

A/N: HEY guys im vack with another chapter...yay....and yes myungsoo like woohyun....cute crush *-*....hope you enjoy it...and I listened to ia martinas go crazy....while writung this idk why lol...ok bye ♥