breakfast.

Connected Fates

Woohyun woke up in a dream like state with a dream like person...despite the situation he was in....he didnt think anything of it.... just lay there...lazing around...he was about to change his position , his soreness due to sleeping on only one side and not moving ....he opted to change his position...around but couldn't because of hands that held him in place...strong arms glued on to him as if to never let go...

 

he looked at the sleeping child infront of him....myungsoo was mature but woohyun had the strong impression that myungsoo was a kid inside that needed to be taken care of...so he lightly pushed off the (not so much) strong arms off him and got up. Went to the bathroom to wash his face and brush his teeth.

 

he had to hurry Cuz myungsoo could wake up any second and he either didnt have any time or had alot of time for that cuz he could never know how early myungsoo wakes up to prepare breakfast for everyone.....it was a slightly risky task as he had to show myung how much woohyun apreciated him, letting him stay, taking care of him, cooking extra...must've been hard right?

 

he went to the kitchen, found some ingrediants that he needed to make pancakes....but he could never know if myungsoo liked something sweet for breakfast or not so he chose both... something sweet and something salty, yes he decided to make a french omelette for the younger, soonstarted cracking some eggs for the omelette and the pancakes.

 

Cooking wasn't a new experience for woohyun because he always made himself ssomething like a late night snake when he was studying all night for his exams... cofee, cookies, soup, curry, eggs..he eventually knew how to make em all..eventually because his taste would change change soon and he would crave something new to taste.

 

In while, he had prepared the food for everyone. The food was prepared and set on the table neatly as he went inside to wake myungsoo up..hopefully he wouldn't be awake yet.

 

he went and yes his doubt (fear) was reality because myungsoo was standing near the door of his room. An amused smile forming on his lips "done yet hyung?" Woohyun was surprised how the younger knew exactly what the older was doing. "How did you...when did you wake up?" Woohyun still had his mouth open.

 

" I was awake the whole time..." myungsoo pouted slightly without knowing and then continued with his forming frown "did you really have to make breakfast hyung?....I was hoping to wake up with you by my side...like in the movies.." he sighed .

 

"ohh...thats.." woohyun had no idea myungsoo would react like that...he was a little taken aback because yes he thought he made myungsoo upset..

 

woohyuns mood went down with his enthusiasm and excitement and the expression was evident on his face...myungsoo immediately felt guilty for making woohyun sad...after all the work he did. He quickly thought of ways to cheer the older up...so he choose jokes..yes that would work but an apology should come first.

 

"Oh, sorry woohyun hyung..I didnt mean it like that..." woohyun cut him off "oh no..u shouldnt worry about it.."his sincere sentence was really assuring to myungsoo as he knew the older didnt take it badly. So now it was time cheer the mood of his hyung up. " so hyung, when we sleepover again...dont get up before I do.." he chuckled " so hyung will be with me and maybe if i get lucky...who knows maybe hyung will kiss me in my sleep, like the movies..." he laughed and went to sunggyus room...leaving a stunned woohyun standing right there.

 

 

 

 

 

 

a/n: im sorry everyone....this was the actually just a draft...it was half of a chap.... ;-; I actually forgot to press the hide option T-T......so enjoy this draft chap lmao......n btw I edited the previous chap just a little cuz it was crappy as.... ok fine Bye *hides*