Feelings.

Connected Fates

 

Continued from last chap.

 

woohyun was standing there like a statue...thinking, 'how can the younger be so bold?'...well the reality was that the younger was kind of bold and mischievous. While woohyun was too nerdy and innocent and maybe a little shy?...because myungsoo didnt say or did anything yet but woohyun felt things are going too fast too early?....yes thats how woohyun is, as no one knows that once he gets comfortable with these two brothers, they dont stand a chance against his shameless aegyo and pranks.

 

shortly myungsoo callwd him to sit with them at the table as sunggyu also decided to show his face after locking his room and not coming out the entire night...he mustve been really exhausted to fall asleep at 9pm...who sleeps at 9pm!?

 

they all sat and started eating...myungsoo took a bite..."wow hyung...how did you know I like spicy food and sunggyu hyung likes something sweet for breakfast?" Woohyun just shrugged and answered "got lucky?" To that myungsoo laughed "well it sure is tasty" woohyun smiled and nodded

 

"how is it sunggyu hyung? Do u like the pancakes woohyun hyung made?" Myungsoo asked in manners to complement his hyung by sunggyu as the older was just silently muching on the food and madw no response or comment about the food.

 

thats exactly the second where woohyun became nervous .....he didnt know if the older liked it or did he hate it?....he secretly hoped that the older would complement him or smile a little or gesture something....anything because his heart sped up from the little attention he was gaining from the older...'why is my heart like this now?' 'Am I scared of him or what?'...he placed a hand on his heart to feel the rate...and yes its damn fast. He got confused to why he was behaving like that suddenly..he couldn't even look up as he was only staring at his plate....somehow he couldn't look directly or even indirectly at the older.....he knew it wasn't fear cuz it was clear that now he wasn't scared of the older because sunggyu was really kind inside...he just didn't show that.

 

sunggyu looked up and slightly smiled as if hesitating to look at woohyun but only looked at myungsoo and answered "its good, thankyou" he replied in a monotone and then continued to eat.

 

woohyuns cheeks heated up hearing sunggyu appreciate and eat the food well just made him feel something different and warm...it was different the feeling when he got from myungsoos complement. And he knew it was something wierd cuz he didnt understand the feelings he had at that moment because its different from anyone else...no one could make him feel like that.. ...'stupid' woohyun said to himself in a whisper.

 

×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×

 

they went to the office to work separately because woohyun didnt want to ho together and sungguu agreed to that...would look wierd whe they arrive together so...woohyun gladely too the bus.

 

times like these were where woohyuns head was relaxed and completely focused on his work....his whole past didnt occupy his mind all the time....and wierdly the tension was somehow gone...from work....wow woohyun felt like he was a nerd...who likes work!?

 

the office room had a light atmosphere....everybody was silently working untill they had a break from work. 4 friends (and sunggyu sitting far away just looking at (woohyun )them ) laughing and joking around at that time .woohyun was one of them who joked around for the first time and to everyone's surprise the shy newcomer that they knew (woohyun) was pretty funny and had a good sense of humor.

 

"rock paper scissors! Who loses gets punished by the winner...whatever punishment ok?.....so if you lose the bet..u get a punishment that I will decide ok?" Woohyun said to myungsoo with smirk on his face, confindent he could win.

 

" hey! Why r u looking at me!? Who said I am gonna lose? " myungsoo complained with a frown.

 

" that's not fair woohyun-ah, Im in the bet too...how come you get to decide what myungsoo will do?" Hoya pouted. And crossed his arms.

 

" hey guys! Im not gonna lose!...how can u guys be sure of that! Who knows I might win!" Still upset myungsoo complained again.

 

" yah! when did I say that I won't listen to anyone's advice hmm?" He said chuckling and ignoring myungsoos cry. shaking hoyas shoulder to make him stop sulking. But no he was on his 'hoaegi' mode and no one could stop him except dongwoo who started to console him when woohyun gave up trying.

 

the game started and as accurately expected by woohyun and hoya ......5 minutes later myungsoo lost badly when he put out an obvious option of rock. 3rd came dongwoo and 2nd came hoya and surprisingly woohyun won.

 

hoya and woohyun both thought about what would be suited as punishment.....and then they eventually came up with an idea..."myungsoo-ah...you will come tomorrow in the offoce dressed up as a girl for a whole day!" Hoya said laughing . Myungsoo was shocked there was no way he was doing that!. Never ever. " woohyun hyung? You too? Now your trying to bully me too? Sunggyu hyung and hoya are already enough! " woohyun chuckled and answered "sorry myung...u lost fair and square....and I think you'll look really pretty hahaha " woohyun teased while myungsoo just pouted and internally cursed his luck.

 

 

a/n: lmao nothing much to say...just its getting near the plot. Expect some drama and surprise in the next chap ok? Bye...

 

oh and almost forgot! Thankyou for the people who subscribed! I was really shocked!!!! Thankyouuu♥♥