No regrets

Connected Fates

 

 

Nam woohyun was packing his bags, setting everything he had into his suitcase because he just conveniantly got a job at his desired country. He just graduated from his university and was currently 19 years old now. Felling light hearted and anxious at the same time....he couldn't descrine this feeling because it was mixed with happiness and sadness at the same time. Happiness because he was going to the country he was once before he lived in his childhood with his parents.

 

He never knew his parent and has no memory of them either. He always lived with his uncle and aunt. He would think that his uncle and aunt were his parents when he was young but soon he found out that they weren't his parents so he asked where they were....only to recieve an answer of " im sorry woohyun they died after a year u were born " .

 

A child living his life without parents is unthinkable, to not recieve the proper love and support in one's childhood can cause a person depression of all sorts. But woohyun was used to it. And envied those who had a family as his was too cold and unloving to be exact....not cruel though

 

. He always kept a distance with his uncle and aunt when he found out the truth. He would cry all alone. Always locked in his room. With school and friends bieng his only hope of happiness to save him from this constricting atmosphere in his home.

 

"auntie, Its almost time for me to go....where is uncle so I may bid my farewell to him" his aunt was a middleaged woman who would surely take care of him always but caring and loving was a different thing as his aunt was reluctant to give her love...her real love.

 

"Oh woohyun, he's in his room..."she continued a little hesitantly"...why are you still going when he's against your decision..."her volume lowering at the last part. "Thankyou aunt....but I think I can make my own decisions now" he said grimly" he's been controlling it all till now..."his aunt remained silent as he stepped towards his uncle's room..knocking at the door, only to open when hearing a faint "come in"....he hesitantly opened the door to see his uncle impatiently facing him.

 

"Sir I have came to say farewell.." he said eyes downcasted and tone really polite. As his uncle repleid rather harshly "your still going after all the disagreement on my part." His expression turning disgusted "how ungrateful for to completely disobey me...you will deeply regret"...woohyun said nothing as he queitlyleft the room feeling sad. He never disobeyed his uncles order before in his life, this was an important decision realted to his parents and he just had to do it.. yas he was going to find answers..he was going to find out who his parents were...thier graves nad finally live his life in peace his heart.s