Wish

The Princess And The Pea
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER 1. WISH

 

 

“SAENG IL CHUKA HAMNIDA, SAENG IL CHUKA HAMNIDA, SARANG HAM NEUN JUNG EUNA, SAENG IL CHUKA HAMNIDA!!!!!”

 

Voices of children with sporadic pitches vibrated on the open garden as the pretty little celebrant smiled in glee. The proud Appa held up the cake for her and joined in the happy brawling of the tiny voices.

 

“Okay, Euna… it’s time to blow the candles!!!” Yonghwa announced then whispered, “Make a wish first, princess…”

 

The little girl closed her eyes and put her palms on her cheeks then looked at her dad and smiled sweetly, “Finished…”

 

“All right, blow!” He said as his daughter blew the candles. He wanted to know what she wished for so he can make it come true. Yonghwa loved his daughter to distraction and would do and give everything for her to be truly happy and won’t notice the absence in her life.

 

The happy chaos was overwhelming as he wiped his sweat. He watched as she played happily with her friends and smiled in contentment.

 

“YA! Stop looking at her as if it’s her wedding day!” Heechul scolded him.

 

“Oh hyung… why don’t you settle down too so you would know how it feels,” he knows that he has that silly smile again but he doesn’t care as his brother continued to .

 

“It’s you who should do that too…” the older man seriously said, “Mom is not getting any younger anymore to play the maternal role on Euna’s life… she’s six now…”

 

“She’s JUST six!” Yonghwa snapped.

 

“The more she needs to have a mother…”

 

“She has a mother…” he argued.

 

“She no longer has her mother! It’s been six years, Yonghwa-ya, for Pete’s sake let it go…”

 

He knows that he will always lose on that argument but decided to just put it off for the sake of the occasion; he remained silent as his hyung continued.

 

“Look at her, she has become one of the boys…” Heechul pointed as his niece preferred to play with the boys, “Despite her being in pink…”

 

“Hyung—“

 

“Aish! You’re at it again?” Their mom came to his rescue, “Let him be, Heechul, maybe the right girl for him is not yet around…”

 

“That’s because his not looking, Umma,” he continued.

 

“Ya!!! Stop that now!”

 

“Samchon, are you scolding my Appa again?” Euna stood in front of them with her hands on her waist.

 

“OMO!!! The little lady is angry…” he laughed then carried her, “No, I am not scolding him. I am praising him for giving me the most beautiful niece in the world!!!”

 

She giggled as he kissed her cheek, “Okay, you’re forgiven…”

 

“Aigoo!!!” They all laughed, “So what’s your wish?”

 

“Bi mil!!!” she beamed.

 

“Come on!” Heechul insisted.

 

“I guess it’s okay to tell him,” she twitched her lips, “What do you think, daddy?”

 

“Hmmm…” Yonghwa smiled as he took her from his hyung, “Yeah, it’s okay, I wanna know too…”

 

“A baby brother…” her eyes glimmered.

 

“A what???!!!” Yonghwa almost doubled over as his brother and mother laughed.

 

“Aigoo…” her halmeoni her cheeks, “But appa has to get a wife first…”

 

“I know,” she proudly declared, “I’ll be the one to tell him who…”

 

“Oh really?” Heechul laughed, “So you have someone in mind?”

 

“Aish! Stop consenting her!” Yonghwa complained, “You’re not helping me…”

 

“Not yet, samchon, I will know it when I see her…” Euna winked, “Don’t worry Appa, I will help you with her…”

 

Another laughter erupted. It was a consolation for him that his daughter grew up being so bubbly and a happy little girl despite the fact that she has only one parent. But lately she has been mentioning about wanting to have a real mommy inside the house to braid her hair, bake cookies for her and go shopping with her and most of all to introduce to her friends. It was the last thing he dreamed on giving her daughter. He knows many men in the same situation with him but they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter