Sunshine

Fluffy Bits & Snippets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunshine

 

The morning beams seeped through the gap between the ceiling to ground curtains. The stylish room brightened slightly, and the figure asleep on the queen sized bed stirred. 

 

Different from its original appearance, the drapes were of a grain white, and the bed sheets were white with some colorful patterns, presenting a warm feel to the room as opposed to its usual black and dark. 

 

A toy poodle slept curled up beside the lump under the thick blankets. The blonde head slipped further into the covers, trying to hide away from the glaring invaders. 

 

The white wooden door attached to the room opened, and a grey cat slipped into the room, mewling, followed by a half- handsome man. The man shivered at the cold temperature of the air-conditioned room, and walked to the closet beside the bed, not forgetting to switch off the light of the bathroom. 

 

Quiet as possible, Yunho pulled on a pair of white pants and a dark blue sweater. He ran his long fingers through his half-wet hair, pushing the short locks backwards. JiJi slinked to him and nuzzled his leg, purring. The tall male smiled and bent down to pick the feline up. 

 

A glance at the clock, the leader padded to the bed, and sat down on the side of the bed. He reached a hand out and peeled the covers away, revealing snow white skin and cherry lips. The closed lids fluttered, and the beautiful man whined, instinctively moving closer to Yunho’s warmth, curling around his side. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter