Book of Secrets

Fluffy Bits & Snippets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Almond eyes stared at the book in from of him. It’s not everyday Yunho feels like tidying, but it’s a rare holiday, and the sky is pouring waterfalls of rain, the clouds dark and roaring in thunder, the storm exploding after weeks of lulling. His lover was no where to be seen the moment he woke up, and he vaguely remembers his other half kissing him goodbye early in the morning… for a commercial shooting if he remembers correctly. Nevertheless, it was not a day Yunho feels like heading out. The games helped him get through the morning and the movies for the afternoon, but here he was in the evening, tired of sitting and lying around. So Yunho stalked around the house and decided on tidying, which brings him back to now, a thick A3 sized book in shiny black leather and golden writing, “JJ’s Don’t Touch, Mine!” engraved on the cover. 

 

Curious, would be an understatement to what he felt right now. Yunho had never seen this book before, not until today. And that itself is already weird as is, since he has been with his lover for over a decade, and secrets were not a common thing between the two. If this is a new book he may still understand, but there were scratches on the cover, the book thick and colorful bits could be seen between the pages. It was tempting him, inviting him, urging his hesitant fingers to open the pages and reveal his other half’s secret. After standing there for over 10 minutes, Yunho shook his head and stood firm in loyalty to his other half. The leader decided to put the big book back on his lover’s desk, but then it happened, Yunho tripped over the hose of the vacuum cleaner, and almond eyes watched as if on slow motion. The book slipped from his hands, hit the edge of the large wooden desk, the corner of the book hitting the floor with a loud thud, and then landing flat with it's belly revealed to excited almond eyes. 

 

The pages were filled with various things, little pieces of colorful paper, snippets of newspaper, and a large cut-out image of a certain person - Jung Yunho. The leader knelt down, recognizing the image as the once upon cover of a famous magazine, and then realized the newspaper were also about him. Sitting down with crossed legs, Yunho picked up the book onto his lap and read the little pieces of colorful paper,

 

Aug 1 2015

I asked my sister to buy me this, and she gave me all sorts of eye-rolls but it was all worth it! He looks super cool in those jeans! That … my hands are unconsciously doing grabbing m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter