Come Kitty Kitty

Fluffy Bits & Snippets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Come Kitty Kitty

 

A loud sound of laughter bursted through the large apartment. Footsteps resounded around the house, JiJi jumped up onto the dining table, and hissed at the two figures for disturbing his nap. His fellow pet companion happily jumped around the two pairs of feet, barking joyfully with the rings of laughter.

 

“Ah!!” Jaejoong bounced away before Yunho pranced, carefully putting the dining table between them. Doe eyes watched the leader’s movements, ready to run.

 

“Come here Jaejoongie…” The older shivered at the younger’s husky voice, eyes glittering playfully. Hands on the table, the two figures walked around the table slowly, one trying to keep their distance while the other seeking to catch.

 

Suddenly Yunho stopped in his steps and looked at his lover seriously. Jaejoong sensed the change of atmosphere and stopped, looking into almond eyes with confusion. 

 

“Jaejoongie… I have to tell you something…” 

 

After a while of stillness, Yunho quickly rounded the corner separating the two, and pounced forward. Jaejoong screamed in surprise, and tried pushing the leader away to vail efforts, he was quickly tackled onto the ground, flat on his back.

 

“You cheated! That’s not fair!” Jaejoong screeched, legs kicking and hands fighting while his lover chuckled above him.

 

“Your fault for getting distracted!” Yunho laughed, quickly pressing his knees against slim hips to prevent further kicking harms. 

 

Hand sneaked to Yunho’s thigh and pinched, erupting a surprised scream from the younger. “Ah!!”

 

Jaejoong took the chance to reverse their positions, twisting his waist and climbed on top of Yunho, planting his weight firmly on the leader’s waist. “Hah!! Who’s on the losing end now?!”

 

Fingers poked at a certain spot on Jaejoong’s waist and the older couldn’t hold the high-pitched screech from his throat. “No! Ah!!! Ahahahahahahaha!!!”

 

“Ehehehehehe~~~” Yunho laughed maliciously, eyes gleaming. Naughty fingers tickled the beauty’s sensitive sides, Jaejoong wiggled around to escape.

 

The older caught hold of the leader’s wrists but he was strengthless from his younger lover’s abuse. Helplessly struggling from laughter, he pushed his body up and away from Yunho. Panting slightly, doe eyes watched reluctantly, cherry lips pouting while his assailant stood up, eyes not leaving his. 

 

Eyebrows raised challengingly at him, Yunho curled his fingers at the older in invitation. Jaejoong hissed and leaped for revenge, teeth mercilessly latching onto Yunho’s shoulder.

 

“Ah!!! Jaejoongie!!!” Yunho grabbed his arm and twirled. The world spun around him and before he could react, he was slammed against the wall, a warm body quick to press against his, holding his hands together in a lock.  

 

“Ow~~~ You just bit me!” Yunho looked unbelievably at his lover, free hand covering his ‘wound’. Jaejoong chuckled and stuck his tongue out mockingly.

 

A dark emotion flashed through Yunho’s eyes, “Such a bad kitty…”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter