With You

Fluffy Bits & Snippets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

With You

 

Yunho padded out from the steam-filled bathroom. Towel in hand, he luxuriously dried his short dark locks and pulled on a plain white shirt atop of his grey sweat pants before heading down the corridor. The smell of teokbokki and seafood jjigae greeted him, and he sniffed the delicious air, stomach growling in response. He walks into the kitchen and approaches the familiar silhouette. 

 

Arms found their place around thin waist, lips planting sweetly on snow white neck, he breathed in his lover’s scent greedily, “Smell so good…”

 

Jaejoong giggled, “You mean me or the food?” 

 

The leader smirked, “Both of course.” Teasingly, he dragged his tongue from the base of Jae’s neck till below his ear, drawing a surprised yelp from the older. 

 

“Yunnie! It’s itchy!” He chuckled. Jaejoong is just too cute. A hand softly tapped on his forearm, and Yunho hummed, telling the other he has his attention.

 

“The food is done! Help me bring them out!” He hummed again before unwrapping his arms. 

 

The two of them took the plate of teokbokki and the pot of jjigae out to the coffee table in front of the sofa. It was movie night tradition to share and eat from the dish instead of getting separate plates. 

 

“Joongie, go choose a movie. I will go get chopsticks, and drinks. Beer for you?” The leader asked softly.

 

“No, whatever you are drinking is fine.” Jaejoong headed for his room to pick out a movie.

 

Yunho set down two cups of warm chocolate milk and plopped down on the carpet in between the sofa and the coffee table. He watched as his love pushed in the DVD of some movie before sitting down next to him. 

 

“Chocolate milk?” Jaejoong asked, taking a sip of the sweet substance. 

 

“Mhmm. Milk is good for saving my tongue from the spices too.” Yunho said, tossing a piece of teokbokki into his mouth.

 

Jaejoong scrunched up his eyebrows as if he was offended by the comment. “It’s not that spicy!”

 

The leader raised an eyebrow doubtfully, lips grow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter