Cover Those...

Fluffy Bits & Snippets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cover Those…

 

Lifting an arm to wipe the drop on his face, he groans at the unpleasant feeling of leather on wet skin. Putting down his mic on the stage, he peels off his black leather jacket to reveal his semi-transparent white long sleeves. 

 

The fabric was still light on his skin despite the sweat tracing down his back. Jaejoong tossed his jacket to his manager, pulling the wide opening of his shirt lower, he sighed in content when a breeze caressed his chest. 

 

Junsu sees the male and female attracted eyes after Jaejoong, and pauses in his dance practice. He turns to the oldest and gasped nervously, sending a quick message via his eyes to Yoochun, who was sitting on the edge of the stage, swinging his legs. ‘Not good, Yoochun-ah!’

 

Despite Junsu’s futile efforts to try persuade Jaejoong put on more clothes, or perhaps change, Jaejoong shrugged off the seemingly unreasonable requests. The rehearsal continued with a slightly nervous Junsu, still-in-low-blood-pressure-mode Yoochun due to the late night filming schedule he had the night before, and a tired but as always chirpy Jaejoong. 

 

Time ticked away and the sun soon slid away from the highest point of the sky. Junsu glanced at his watch, which tells him it’s nearly four in the afternoon, and whimpered. He trotted over to Yoochun, tugging on his sleeve. 

 

“Chunnie! It’s almost 4!” The dolphin squeaked in a hushed voice so that the oldest singer would not hear him.

 

Yoochun looked at him with confused eyes, “What’s wrong with 4?” 

 

Junsu mentally slapped himself, “4! You know? You know who?”

 

“Why are you suddenly speaking in english?” Now the wide-forehead actor was even more confused. He was being extremely slow today, and Junsu decides that the other lacks sugar in his brain. 

 

Before he was able to explain further, there was a slight commotion near the gateway of the stadium and greetings were heard. 

 

Jaejoong was still busy trying to get the steps of the dance right, and was not paying much attention to his surroundings. Neither was Yoochun as his brain was malfunctioning and he too was not following on the dance routines. However, Junsu was highly alert.

 

A figure made his appearance on the stadium grounds, strolling gracefully over to the stage. He had a black cap on, almond eyes covered by sunglasses that were originally Jaejoong’s. A casual navy blue hoodie hung on his shoulders, atop a v-neck white shirt with drawings. His long legs were wrapped nicely in slim black jeans, and his look finished with sneakers that Junsu swears he saw Jaejoong wore a similar one few days ago. 

 

Definitely another couple item.

 

“Junsu?” Fingers snapped in front of him and Junsu shook his head to prevent from straying thoughts. He turned to look back at Yoochun, and tugged on the other’s sleeve harsher. “Him!”

 

“Huh?” What is your wide forehead for?!

 

“Chunnie! Yunho-hyung!” The dolphin directed his chin to where the leader stood, undoubtedly watching their old

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter