Fan Surprise

Fluffy Bits & Snippets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The waiting room was quiet, and although it was not particularly lively even when the other two are here, it felt empty and made him feel lonely. So the singer did what he always did in his solo schedules, he called his manager and the make-up noonas to stay in the waiting room with him. He was all prepared for the fan-meeting, light brown hair styled and full-makeup decorating his beautiful features. 

 

Cherry lips pouted in disappointment as his doe eyes stared at the Line chat conversation, the latest message from him sent 20 minutes ago. Jaejoong drooped his eyes lower and tugged on the hem of his mesh black collar shirt, unfolding his tight jeans clad legs only to cross them again. With a sigh, he switched the window on his phone back to the music game he was playing, something to distract him, as if it works. 

 

Already way too used to the singer's actions, the experienced staff did not disturb him and chatted among themselves. A knock on the door pulled Jaejoong's eyes away from the screen, he shouted to the person on the other side of the door, "Come in~"

 

A smiling staff opened the door slightly ajar and peeked his head in, "Jaejoong-shi, you have a guest~"

 

The singer blinked, not remembering any of his friends mentioning they would be visiting this fan-meeting in Osaka, Japan. 

 

Could it be... 

 

He stood up in expectation, game long forgotten as he slid his phone into his jeans pocket. 

 

The staff pushed open the door and a tall figure stepped into the waiting room behind him. Even though the intruder's face was covered by the black cap he was wearing, Jaejoong could instantly tell from the silhouette that it was not his lover. 

 

"Hyung, could you at least look a little bit happier?" The snarky comment from the precious maknae came as the younger pushed up his cap with a long finger to reveal his handsome face free of any make-up. 

 

The singer's lips spread into a soft smile and opened his arms, stepping forward to hug Changmin. He was happy, just disappointed at the same time. And as much he is used to controlling his facial expressions, Changmin knew him very well and it always becomes slightly more difficult when it concerns the love of his life. 

 

He patted the taller man's back, "Of course I am happy to see you, Changmin-ah." 

 

Changmin stepped back from his hyung's embrace and waved his hand dismissively, "I know I know."

 

A hand landed on his shoulder and doe eyes turned to meet the smiling eyes of his manager as the staff originally in the waiting room began making their way to the door. Changmin stepped away from the door and plopped onto the nearby sofa with a "Oomph!" The man let his body sink into the soft layer before hungry hands reached for the snacks flooding the table.  

 

"Watch the time." With that soft reminder, his manager left the room as well, leaving the two alone in the room to chat. Jaejoong turned to the eating monster and raised an eyebrow in question, "Aren't you on diet?" 

 

The maknae rolled his eyes and popped a cookie into his mouth, "I could rest once in a while. I'm already laying off alcohol, spare me this much."

 

Knowing that his lover is strictly cutting himself off alcohol, which he doesn't drink much from the start so it is okay, but also snacks and the ice cream that he loves very much, Jaejoong pouted, "Yunnie is cutting off everything! You should do that too!"

 

Changmin's lips curved upwards into a smirk, "You're just sulking he's can't eat the snacks you send him, and is losing the fat you love so much." 

 

Words he cannot deny, Jaejoong paused before mumbling grudgingly, "I like him slightly chubby... you know how long it took for me to grow that tummy?" 

 

The oldest didn't need to look to know the maknae was rolling his eyes when the snarky comment bit back at him, "He's chubby now and soon he'll be obese." 

 

"Unfortunately, because of all that dancing and physical activities he's doing, that won't happen!" Jaejoong put a hand to his waist and waved a finger in the air to emphasize his point, his head shook in disdain as he mentally played a video of his lover's endless dance practices. Besides, he won't make his lover obese, since that's bad for the body, but a little chubby is fine! 

 

Finished with one pack of cookies, Changmin carelessl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter