Your Body

Fluffy Bits & Snippets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Doe eyes stared at the figure standing in front of the bathroom mirror, the corners of his lips curving downwards as he sulked silently. He kicked his legs up and down as he laid in bed, chin resting atop his two arms. He’s been feeling complicated for a while, ever since his lover started his diet, and ever more so since he saw the episode of “I Live Alone” his lover and the maknae guest in. Technically, his lover doesn’t live alone. The home he displayed on screen is Jung Yunho’s apartment, yes, but when they are both in Korea, which is almost whenever Yunho is in Korea as it is more often the younger is away than Jaejoong is, his lover stays in his home - their home. Nevertheless about the home, as much as the singer wants to tell the world his Yunho does not live alone and he’s taken in every means, it was not the main topic causing his internal complication. 

 

Jaejoong watched as his lover finished applying skin care products and untied the towel around his waist to change into boxer-briefs. His soft black hair were still slightly damp and droplets ran down the leader’s bare body, the strong neck, the broad chest, and down the sculpted abdominal muscles, the defined muscles that did not exist when Yunho was first released. There were muscles, yes, but not so defined in the way women drool over, but with cute fat just the way Jaejoong likes. 

 

He hasn't seen Yunho’s body in such a drooling condition for a long while, and a look at it now causes his mouth to water, and heat to pool deep in his stomach, a certain part of his body twitch in attention. However, it took Jaejoong effort to build the chubby fat in the leader’s tummy, and he constantly indulges himself in the comfort of hugging his soft bear. Now, the softness is reduced to a strong, hard body. Jaejoong didn’t know if he should feel seduced or disappointed anymore when he saw his lover’s body turning more sculpted, but another raging emotion of possessiveness burned when the episode aired and Yunho’s body was open to the world. He saw what the reactions of the female hosts had, and could easily picture the same in the female audiences on the other side of the television screen. 

 

A hand ruffled his hair and Jaejoong looked up to his smiling lover, “What are you sulking about this time, Jaejoongie?”

 

The singer pouted and flipped over onto his back, “Don’t make it sound like I always sulk!”

 

He watched as his lover sat down on th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter