Fashionista!!

Fluffy Bits & Snippets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fashionista!!

 

A loud gasp came from the bed behind him and Yunho groaned internally. He had hoped to pull on his jacket and kiss his lover goodbye before the other had time to contemplate what he was wearing. He had left his bed late, wanting to cuddle with his love for longer, and thus ending with much less time to consider what he should wear to work. 

 

Here we go again…

 

“Yunnie! Turn around!” Jaejoong commanded. The leader sighed and looked at what he was wearing for a second. 

 

It’s not that bad…

 

Albeit not willing, Yunho turned around. His older lover was sitting on the bed fully , kiss and bite marks from Yunho scattered on his body. White covers were pulled across his lap, covering his lower body away from almond eyes, Jaejoong was still very seductive to Yunho with the slightly swollen red lips, messy bed hair, and hazy eyes.

 

The leader conflicted himself with the idea of pushing his lover back onto the bed to ravish thoroughly again, but slammed the thought down forcefully with impressive self-control. Meanwhile, Jaejoong had been eying the clothes the leader wore and a scowl unconsciously made its way to his kissable lips. 

 

“Yunho-yah! What is that shirt!” The blonde tightened his hold on the covers, one hand pointing accusingly at his younger lover.

 

Yunho looked downwards and pulled at his shirt, “This one?”

 

“Yes that thing!” The singer hissed. 

 

The leader sighed and met doe eyes, half annoyed, “It’s just a shirt Joongie…”

 

“It’s not just a shirt! That thing you’re wearing! That picture! Is that a M size?! A-and those jeans you’re matching it with!” His lover scolded relentlessly. 

 

Jaejoong gasped again, “Are you planning to wear that jacket too?!” 

 

The other was pointing at the jacket he had hung in front of the closet. Yunho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter