Shhhh!!!

Fluffy Bits & Snippets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shhhh!!!

 

I inserted the key and unlocked the door as quietly, peaking my head inside of my own home.

 

Damn it! The light is ! He's home! 

 

Careful as possible, I stepped into the house, and closed the door slowly and quietly behind me, afraid to alert the other occupant of the house. Stealthily, I walked in and stopped before entering the living room. 

 

There he was, dressed in a casual t-shirt and sweat pants. He was sitting relaxingly on the couch, back facing me, reading some scripts that laid on the coffee table in front, on his thighs, and one held in his hand. 

 

I swallowed nervously, putting my finger to my lips as JiJi and Hiro padded over, greeting me. “Shhh…” 

 

They cocked their heads in confusion, and they looked adorable, so cute that I want to pick them up and cuddle with them, but I had matter at hands and I need to focus! Determined, I stared at the start of the corridor across the living room. 

 

If only I passed through the living room unnoticed….

 

I raised myself onto tiptoes, breathed in, and made only a few steps into the living room when I hear his smooth baritone calling out for me, “Jaejoongie?”

 

I froze. “Y-yes?”

 

Now that I can’t pretend I haven’t arrived home yet, I turned to face him, hiding the shopping bag behind me. 

 

Yunho turned his body to face me, and raised an eyebrow suspiciously, “Why are you standing there?”

 

“N-nothing! I just got home and was just heading back to our room!” I brightened my face as much as possible, eyes staring straight into almond ones. We held each other’s gaze for a few moments until amusement came up in his eyes. I exhaled a breath I didn’t know I was holding and was about to head across the living room again, still carefully hiding the shopping bag from his eyes.

 

“Joongie.” I jumped at his second call. Cold sweat started to form in my palms, normally I would have run into his arms the moment I see him, but because at the moment, the need to escape his piercing eyes and hide the paper bag is eating on my nerves.

 

His beautiful lips curve up to a smile, “Where is my ‘welcome home’ kiss?”

 

I visually deflated at his words. How could I forget? That’s one of our ritual whenever we stayed together! 

 

I dropped the paper bag behind the couch, away from his line of sight, covering the sound of the bag hitting the floor with a faked-defeated response, “Okay…”

 

I neared him and he released the document in his hand in favor of holding my cheek. I pressed my palms on the back of the couch while I bent over and pressed a chaste kiss on his lips. “I’m home.”

 

Yunho’s breath lingered on my lips, he breathes before pulling me in for another deeper kiss, “Welcome home.” 

I moaned into the kiss, his tongue caressing mine, and I taste the flavor of vanilla and strawberry, with hints of mint, distinctively Yunho. Mmm… He must have ate some ice-cream again… He tastes so, so good…

 

He chuckled at my response as we separated. Long fingers brushed some wayward strands

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter