Home Holidays

Fluffy Bits & Snippets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yunho quickly kicked off his shoes and stripped carelessly as he made his way into the apartment. All of the lights were off except for the one in the doorway, the whole environment was dim, quiet, as it was before he left this morning. In jeans and t-shirt, he made his way towards the only source of brightness and sounds — the master bedroom. 

 

As soon as he opened the door, he was greeted with bright laughters and a sniffling dog. Careful not to step on the 2 cats and toy poodle swirling around him, Yunho closed the door and walked towards his lover at the center of the king sized bed, tucked comfortably under snow white blanket. The younger put his bags of takeaway onto the bedside table and turned his almond eyes to warm doe ones, Yunho bent down and pressed a kiss on cherry lips, “I’m home Jaejoongie. I bought dinner for you.”

 

His lazy cat stretched and cheered, swinging his arms in the air in happiness, eagerly crawling forward on the bed to reach for the takeaway. Yunho chuckled and rotated on his heels for the connected bathroom, pulling off his t-shirt midway. “There are also desserts in the paper bag.”

 

By the time Yunho stepped out of the bathroom only in his black boxers, Jaejoong had set the bed table and was eating the Chinese fried rice happily, eyes on the wide television hung on the wall near the end of the bed. After smoothing the moisturizing cream onto his face, Yunho reached for the large glass tumbler on the bedside table and took a large gulp of water. “Baby, did you leave the bed at all today?” 

 

Jaejoong looked at him with a weird expressi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter