Ghost

Fluffy Bits & Snippets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ghost

 

The bacons sizzled in the pan, and Jaejoong moved over to flip them over, other hand busy stirring the soup. A figure appeared around the corner and he glanced up to see Yunho leaning against the wall, half and jeans hanging low on his hips. His almond eyes met his and he lowered his head, blushing slightly with a shy smile. 

 

He felt the other watching him, and he suddenly feels exposed, only wearing short boxer briefs and Yunho’s white collar shirt. Embarrassed by the intense stare, Jaejoong fluttered to the further left of the cooking counters, away from where his younger lover stood. He ducked his heated face lower, pretending to be chopping some vegetables when he actually has long prepared enough before.

 

Yunho straightened himself and slowly waltzed over, and around the front cooking counters of the open kitchen. Jaejoong stepped back to in front of the stove, sensing the heat radiating from his lover. 

 

A warm body approached his back, seemingly admiring his body before closing in. A hand brushed against his side and he held back a giggle at the ticklish sensation. The hand traced up along the curve of his hip and waist, and reached to his arm which was stirring the soup pointlessly with a spoon ladle. Beautiful fingers wrapped around his paler hand, a hot breath caressed his neck. His hand left the ladle; Jaejoong bit onto his bottom lip, butterflies dancing in his stomach.

 

The leader reached another hand to his front, and splayed it on his stomach. Yunho gently tugged Jaejoong’s body backwards to rest against strong muscles. Thighs touched soft fabric; the younger has trapped h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter