Just Everyday Life

Fluffy Bits & Snippets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Banners of all colors waved in the air, accompanied by loud screams and excited chants as fans surrounded the plaza, awaiting for their idol to walk out of the metal gate. Reporters stood ready with their equipments, ready to hurry over when the man comes into sight. A dark blue car awaited by the road, the windows sealed by black tint, covering the inside to anyone peeping. Although obviously a typical artist car, it did not draw much attention, however, as the fans simply thought it as a car waiting for the person they too were waiting for. 

 

When the gate opened, the screams got louder, enough for the occupants of the car to hear them. A tanned man dressed in military uniform walked out of the gate, and beamed at the greeting fans. He readily responded to the reporters that hurried over, saluting for his fans and the flashing cameras. 

 

Inside the van, creamy fingers tapped impatiently atop crossed arms while doe eyes stared longingly at the handsome idol at the center of attention. Jaejoong uncrossed and crossed his legs, dark ripped jeans and black sneakers covered long legs shaking in irritation. He clicked his tongue loudly when the tall man in the crowd was caught by yet another reporter, and the star took to it to greet politely, allowing extra picture time for the fans. 

 

It was nearly an hour later when the handsome man finally deemed it suitable to leave the scene. Seeing the man near, Jaejoong dropped his body lower, hiding himself in the backseat of the van. The door to the car slid open and close, Yunho relaxed onto the leather seat with a grunt after greeting the staff. As the car started, Jaejoong rose quietly in his seat, and then pounced to hug his lover’s shoulders from the back.

 

The leader jumped with a gasp, and then snapped to face the laughing beauty. Doe eyes met almond ones, Yunho groaned in delight before pulling his lover’s face near for a kiss. Lips slotted together perfectly, Jaejoong moved to deepen the kiss despite his neck straining from the awkward position. Seeming to notice so, the leader pulled away only to grab the older’s arm and yanked the singer to the front seat. Jaejoong landed onto Yunho’s lap with an “oof” before his mouth was once again caught by another heat. 

 

Yunho’s manager coughed from the front seat, “When you two are ready, mind telling me whose house we heading to now?” 

 

“Mine.” Jaejoong groaned out in between kisses, arms tightening around the leader’s neck. It wasn’t every day they lose it like this, usually paying more attention to their environment, but today was an exception and the pair did not want to waste time away from each other. 

 

The manager used the back of his hand to wipe his nose before rolling his eyes, replying an “okay”. 

 

Feeling a familiar twitch, Jaejoong immediately pulled away, struggling for breath with his head on his lover’s shoulder. 

 

“Joongie?” Yunho asked, arms around the beauty’s slim waste. 

 

“Can’t… continue…” A second passed before the leader chuckled in understanding. He buried his nose into Jaejoong’s smooth locks and nuzzled against him affectionately. The couple remained in that position holding each other, whispering sweet caring words for the rest of the car ride. 

 

The car halted to a stop at the basement of Jaejoong’s apartment. The leader refused the help of the staff and carried his things upstairs by himself. Luckily they never had to worry too much about other occupants of the building seeing them together, as the occupants were either also celebrities, or rich people that does not pay much attention to the media. They didn’t have to worry today anyway, seeing it was in the afternoon on a workday, and the couple rode straight up the elevator alone. 

 

“Your house somehow seems brighter…” Yunho mumbled looking around while he kicked off his boots and put down his bag on the so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter