Study Material

Fluffy Bits & Snippets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoochun blinked at the manga cover his dearest soulmate was holding. “Hyung, what is that?”

 

Not slightly distracted, the eldest kept his eyes on the book while he replied seriously, “Study material.”

 

Yoochun pondered a second on the response, and then decided to shrug it off nonchalantly. Whatever sort of ‘study’ his soulmate is doing, he most probably won’t be on the receiving end. Junsu however, who was watching their interaction from the other side of the room, was slightly disturbed at the cover. More of all, he was definitely disturbed by the sparkles in Jaejoong’s eyes…

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

    Slightly irritated, Yunho ran a hand through his hair, brushing the bangs away from his eyes. He is definitely in need of a haircut. With a sigh, he pushed open the door and stepped in.

 

“I’m home…” The baritone hinted at how tired he was, craving a nice warm bath, hot food, and a some cuddle time with his dear lover. Its good that he’s in Korea, but the schedules are still no where near relaxing.

 

Kicking off his sneakers, he sees three fluffy pets rushing towards him and the strain on his body lifted just a little. Bending down, he ruffled the head of his husky and his lover’s toy poodle, then picked the only feline up into his arms. 

 

“JiJi-yah, when did you last bathe? I think you smell a bit…” Mumbling to the Russian Blue, Yunho walked into the living room trailed by the other two pets. Almond eyes lifted and he finds his lover staring back at him.

 

“Oh hey Jae!” The greeting was ignored as Jaejoong stomped towards him, and he instinctively backed away. Within seconds, the cold wall was up against his back and his lover was less than a meter away. 

 

The older abruptly stopped in his advance, and grabbed JiJi from his arms only to put the feline to the floor. Yunho blinked confusingly, did he do something? But there isn’t any feeling of angriness from Jae…

 

“Woah!” Yunho jumped when a foot swiftly landed on the wall between his thighs. Doe eyes were staring intensely at him, but the leader was lost in the meaning of all this. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter