Audition

Fluffy Bits & Snippets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Singing along with the CD playing in the car, Jaejoong’s hand tapped joyfully on his bouncing leg on each beat of the music. Doe eyes watched as the streets changed outside the window, the sky a beautiful dark blue and purple color. He glimpsed at the four boxes sitting at the back seat and giggled. He always looked forward to this day every once in a few months, excitement accompanied by a little nervousness and shyness. Recalling how these nights would end inevitably, the singer bit onto his bottom lip and purposefully turned away to fully face the window.  To his happiness, the car turned into an underground parking lot and they were home. 

 

Pulling the vehicle to a halt, Yunho turned off the engine and the pair stepped off the car. Each picking up two boxes, one stacked on top of the other, they head to the elevators, and with slight difficulty, made it up to their shared apartment. Jaejoong entered the passcode to the main door and kicked open the door after it clicked unlock. Softly nudging the welcoming pets aside, the pair kicked of their shoes and moved into the living room to set the boxes down. Wordlessly, the two men glanced at each other and took off their outerwear, and stepped to kneel in front of the other’s stack of boxes, facing each other with four boxes in between. In synchronization, they put the top box down to form a square with the four boxes, and like the many previous times, they sat down and put their hands on the box lids, ready to unpack.

 

“Ready?” Yunho asked with a soft loving smile. Jaejoong nodded enthusiastically and the two opened the lid and pulled out the first thing they managed to grab from the box and inspected the small piece of… underwear.

 

The older held the dark grey Calvin Klein boxer briefs up in the air and nodded, “Subtle and stylish, I approve.” And with that, he put it to the side and reached for a second underwear from the box in front of him. 

 

“Your fans really do have spectacular tastes, just like their idol.” Yunho chuckled and raised the colorful boxers with a unicorn printed at the back for his lover to see. 

 

Jaejoong laughed, “Cute! I like it!” 

 

The younger raised an eyebrow and put it on top of the existing pile, “Approve it is.”

 

“Mmmmmmm~~~” a long groan came from the brunette singer, Yunho glanced up at the article in his lover’s hands and laughed. 

 

“I thought you like it when I wear those?” Yunho tilted his chin pointedly. 

 

Jaejoong pouted his lips at the tight and short black boxer briefs, the sides of the briefs a banner of mesh. “I do~~ but I’m not sure I want others to see you in this…”

 

With a click of his tongue, the singer dropped the cloth next to the existing pile, “To be continued it is!”

 

The younger hummed and continued looking through his box of Jaejoong’s fan presents, until another loud gasp drew his almond eyes upwards. This time, Yunho barked out in laughter, further infuriated by his lover’s red ears and blushing face, possibly a mixture of anger and shyness. 

 

“What is this?! How can they even call this underwear?!” In the hands of the embarrassed singer was a loop of camouflage patterned cloth. “How do you even wear this?!”

 

Yunho tapped a finger on his chin, I think that part that looks like a cup is for the private part, and then the thin part is for the crack, so hmm… it loops around the hip only on one side?”

 

The younger waited with a small smirk as Jaejoong’s eyes dazed for a few seconds, beautiful mind definitely wandering to picture him in this under

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter