I'm Not Happy!

Fluffy Bits & Snippets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm Not Happy!

 

Nerves tickled his heart and he couldn’t calm his frantic mind as he paced around his apartment. 

 

What would he say, what would he say?! Oh my, what should I do, what should I do?!

 

He glanced at his laptop’s screen: a fellow dancer hugging and kissing his cheek.

 

Jaejoong groaned, I didn’t do them intentionally! 

 

And then he rolled his eyes at himself, “No of course I did, I mean, it wasn’t to make him jealous or angry or whatever! I was just having too much adrenaline in my head and I wasn’t thinking too much and…”

 

The beauty continued to pace around the living room, Hiro following behind him at every step. JiJi grunted from his napping spot on the couch, seemingly at his owner’s constant weird behavior. 

 

Promptly, he stopped when a memory hit his head, “But he didn’t say anything on the phone call few nights ago! …Were the pictures out yet by then? No, but he didn’t mention about it on the texts either! Does that mean he’s not angry?”

 

He brightened at the thought but then shook his head and starting pacing again, all the while still talking to himself, “Yunnie doesn’t get jealous easily but after what I did… Even if it’s me, all those pictures, all the kisses and hugs and the !” 

 

Jaejoong pressed his palms at his cheeks.“If it’s me…”

 

A picture of Yunho topless hugging a female dancer, laughing while she kissed him on the cheek, popped up in Jaejoong’s bothered mind. “I would have killed!” 

 

He twisted his body and pointed accusingly at no where in particular, but happened to be right at JiJi, Jaejoong shouted, “That ! She better get her hands and that mouth of hers away from my Yunnie!”

 

The cat popped his head up at his owner’s sudden shout. He meowed and jumped off the couch, leaving for a more peaceful place without a crazy singer screaming every now and then. 

 

Hiro barked and jumped around the singer’s feet happily. His tail wagged frantically, the toy poodle barked at what his owner pointed at — nothing.

 

Jaejoong curled his fingers into a fist and punched the air in front of him, leg raising with force onto the couch, “Even if you’re all happy and stuff from the concert, you should know who’s property Jung Yunho is! That’s a fact!”

 

From somewhere on the ground of his house, he grabbed Hiro’s toy bone and posed, pointing it straight in front of him in stance of an upcoming duel, “I won’t lose him to you! He’s mine! He’s—”

 

Click!

 

“Jaejoongie?” Yunho’s voice from the doorway pulled him out of his imaginary world and Jaejoong quickly ran to the door to greet his lover. 

 

At the sight of the all too familiar figure, the singer jumped into strong arms and squealed, “Yunnie~!!” 

 

The lovers shared a loving kiss, “I’m back!”

Jaejoong beamed happily, “Welcome back!”

 

The singer stepped back for the leader to take off his shoes, “Joongie? What’s with the toy bone?”

 

“Huh?” He looked at the toy bone still in his hand and tossed it carelessly behind him, “I was just feeling it!”

 

Yunho raised an eyebrow at him but the older only blinked innocently, and the younger seemed to have accepted his strange attempt of an excuse. “What’s for dinner tonight?”

 

“Ooh! I made spicy fried wings, and omelette, and…” Jaejoong trailed faithfully behind the younger as Yunho stripped on his way towards the bedroom. 

 

“Hmmm~ seems nice! I’ll be right out for it!” The leader flashed a bright smile at him, and turned into the bathroom, leaving Jaejoong to float in the happiness of his lover’s presence. All joyfully idly, he skipped for the kitchen.

 

Yunho was jus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter