9. I Think I Like You

My Boys Before Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bomi walk to the sports field, today even there’s no athletics activities, Bomi want to practice alone because she’s really want join the school Olympics. She’s already changing her clothes, she’s stretching her body first before started to run. Sunset has comes, it’s getting dark but she’s keep practice. But when in the middle of her run, she’s fall down. Bomi checked her foot and her arm, she’s look there’s blood in her knees because she’s wearing a short.

“Aish… why?” She complained, then a blood fall from her nose. She touched it and blood keep coming from her nose. Bomi high up her head for stopped the bleed.

Suddenly, someone come and hold her head and clog the blood from her nose with white handkerchief. Bomi turned around and look who is that, she’s so surprised. “Park Chanyeol?!” She step aside from Chanyeol but Chanyeol keep approaching Bomi. “What are doing?! Go away! I don’t need your help!” Bomi shout.

“You’re so stubborn! You’re bleeding, let me help you…” Chanyeol said.

Bomi throw the handkerchief and wiping her nose with her palm  and try to stand up and go from Chanyeol. “Then I will go…” Bomi said before she walk away.

“Yoon Bomi!” Park Chanyeol call her loudly but Bomi keep walking away.

Chanyeol sighed, before Bomi fell down, he’s already watching her from near place, he accidentally see Bomi after he play piano in EXO studio. Chanyeol feel worried about Bomi when he see Bomi fell down and bleeding, but now she’s reject his help.

“Why did he care? Is he got amnesia? He always bully me before this,” Bomi talking to herself. She feel confused with Chanyeol act.

She’s keep wiping her nose and she was limping. But suddenly a car light is shining on her. Bomi try to walk faster, she knows that must be Park Chanyeol. Finally she’s in the bus stop, but there’s no bus, she look at her watch, it’s 7 pm now. When she look at her left side, she see Chanyeol getting out from his car and walking towards Bomi. Bomi just shook her head.

Chanyeol grab Bomi’s hand. “Let me drive you home…” he said.

Bomi trying to release Chanyeol grip. “Why the bus is not coming?” she mumbled.

“Let me help you…” Chanyeol said.

Bomi release Chanyeol grip and walk away again from Chanyeol, Chanyeol see Bomi step so limp, he’s back to his car and follow Bomi.

“Why are you so stubborn? You get injury, let me drive you home…” Chanyeol shout from his car.

“Just go! I don’t need your hel Park Chanyeol!” Bomi reply him.

“I see you running and fall down, your foot must be in pain now, look at your walk…” Chanyeol said.

Bomi keep walking but he’s right her foot is in pain now, Bomi stumble and fall down. Chanyeol stop his car and getting out, he help Bomi to stand up, Bomi let him to touch her.

“Don’t be a stubborn… come on…” he lead her to enter his car.

Bomi just silence, now she’s in Chanyeol car. Chanyeol driving his car.

“Where’s your house?”

“Just put me down in ***** street, because car can’t pass at there.”

“Okay…”

Then the situation become silence again.

Bomi tell him to stop, and Chanyeol pulled over his car. Bomi getting out from his car so faster before he can help her.

“Thank you, you can go now…” Bomi said to him and start to walk but Chanyeol follow her, she stopped. “What do you want?!” Bomi shout as she turned around, Chanyeol step backward because Bomi.

“You’re really… so scary…” Chanyeol complained with blinking hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter